Determination Is The Key

In a small town called Eira. There lives a small princess in love with her father right hand. Sixteen years in the past...

Man: *impressed by one soldier while he swung his sword* Boy... Mitsou is really a strong warrior.

Man 2: His Father was the General for the king. I guess it runs in the family.

Man: Indeed and no wonder he is strong and proud of his skills.

Mitsou: *thinking while listening to their conversation* Instead of talking about me start training to surpass me.

Soldier: *comes running from the hills* Mister Makayaki!! Mister Makayaki!!

Mitsou: What's wrong? Did anything happen?

Soldier: Princess...huff...was... *trying to catch his breath*

Mitsou: *letting out a small smile* You should rest I will go see what her Highness needs.

Soldier: T...Thank you sir...

Mitsou: *starts walking to the castle but get stops by an old lady* Yuriko?

Yuriko: Is nice not to be called old for once *laughs* Mitsou what a delight to see you

Mitsou: Yeah I should visit you more often. *smiles*

Yuriko: Are you in duty?

Mitsou: Yes. I was on my way to see the princess.

Yuriko: Well give her this small present *gives him a small box*

Mitsou: I can't take this ring and you know it... *worried and sad expression on his eyes* This was given to you by my grandparents.

Yuriko: I am passing this to you boy.

Mitsou: I guess there's no way I can refuse you. *smiles then starts running* See ya later!

Yuriko: Take care boy... *sighs* Lords take care of this boy I see a dark aura around him and that scares me... *putting her hands together starts praying for him*

Slowly the boy waking up to the strange dream he was having.

Kinta: That dream again... *opening his eyes completely and seeing his two dolls staring at him* Hato... Enjeru... You guys should not do that.

Enjeru: We were worried about you. *said the female doll*

Kinta: *looks to his right side and sees a portrait* Otose... I hope he is doing fine in the war.

Hato: Is has been five years now, hasn't it?

Kinta: Yeah...

Enjeru: *trying to cheer him up* I know he will be back soon enough.

Hato: He will never come back he died.

Enjeru: Hato!! Don't say things like that!!

Kinta: I think is time we go look for him. *standing up and going to the bathroom*

Enjeru: You both have some crazy ideas *shaking her head in disapproval*

Hato: He is old enough to make his own decisions Enjeru and we have to accompany him like the guardians we are.

Enjeru: But... *worried but gets interrupted by Kinta*

Kinta: You really would Hato?

Hato: Of course boy!

Enjeru: Hato!! *sighs still worrying* I will lend you my strength as always. Kinta-sama.

Kinta: *smiles at them* Then let's start getting ready is a long trip.

Hato: I am ready! Unlike Enjeru *teasing her*

Enjeru: Oh quiet you!!

Kinta: *starts getting ready after one hour comes back out* I should hide you guys in my bag for emergency

Enjeru: Oh no!

Hato: Is rude always hiding us there.

Kinta: Is not that bad. *ignores them while putting them inside* Is easier traveling like this with you two.

Enjeru: I can believe you find this better or suitable for us! *complaining*

Hato: I don't mind so much actually. I won't get burn so... *yawns*

Kinta: *leaves the house and starts walking to leave the city* This place has become so quiet since the war started... *shakes his head while walking* After we leave we might never return alive...

Enjeru: We can still turn back.

Kinta: No, never again. My plan now is finding him.

As he left the city all he could see around him is the warm dessert. The birds flying around but the falling down from exhaustion.

Hato: You should rest a little Kinta.

Kinta: *is getting harder for him to breath* N...No I need to... *slowly lossing his conscious*

Enjeru: Kinta!!

Kinta: *falls to the ground completely fainted*

Ryu: I got you now *evil grin*