Chapter One

Aaron's p.o.v.

So today I'm wearing a blue shirt with my black jacket with a red bandanna over my eyes to hide them for reasons people do not need to no. I'm eating eggs and bacon for breakfast. As i'm walking to put my plate away and i face plant strait in to the ground and hit my right eye on the counter, great just another reason to wear my bandanna. I get up grabbed an ice pack and placed it on my eye. I begin to walk to school. I see the popular group of students then i spot a girl she has black long hair, she's wearing a purple cropped top, white shorts, black converses, a grey hat, and black gloves with the fingers cut off. I don't know her name though, i know everyone else's name that she's with. Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Donna, Logan, Cadenza, Zoey, Emma, Dale, Corey, Molly, Nicole, Kiki, and Brendan. Then i see the group of trouble makers/bullies, The leader Zane, The followers Lillian, Brian, Sasha, Zenix, and Michi. I have one friend her name is Katelyn. She has lots of friends but mostly hangs out with me. I bumped into Zane, great. Hi Zane i say. Watch where your walking no eyes (Zane calls Aaron no eyes because you can't see his eyes) Zane said. I didn't respond because I just walked off.

------Time Skip to School------

Finally I made it to school Im heading to my locker to get my history books because first period is history. I got to my locker and opened it to grab my books. As i grab my books i get pushed into my locker. Great. I just ignore the person hoping they will go away. I wait until the bell rings to turn around, lucky me they left. I head to my first class. I get to the class and sit in the back in the corner. Then the teacher does role call. Aaron Mrs.Ray says. Here i say.

------Time skip to end of Class------

Now is science. i head to my locker put my history books in my locker and grab my science books Then head to science. I got to science in time so i sat at my table. Then the girl I saw earlier walked in the room Mr.Ross said to the new girl Hi you must be the new girl you can sit next to Aaron, Aaron can you please raise your hand. I raise my hand she comes and sits next to me then i ask Hi I'm Aaron, You are? She then says Hi Aaron I'm aphmau. Then the teacher said we are doing a project I'll be picking your partners. Aaron and Aphmau. Then Aphmau said cool. I thought great I'm doing this project with a parter and she's new and I'm shy so let's see how this plays out. Mr.Ross then says ok class get with your partner and figure out what you are doing. Aphmau and I decided to do our project on the human body.

A/N
Hi Guys, this is my first fan fiction so no judging this might suck. I'm a huge fan of Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries Series my fav ship is either Aarmau or Katemau. Tell me if you guys want me to make a Katemau fan fiction or not
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!