Chapter 11

Laurence P.O.V
I see Aphmau and Aaron walkin to school, I kinda get jealous. It's not fair, I've liked Aphmau longer but she still picked someone she barely knows. I hate them being together, but it's not my choose of who Aphmau dates. I hope Garroth is ok with them. Also since I'm bisexual everyone thinks that I can't like girls that's a lie I like guys and girls.
RRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG
Damn that was the bell.

Aphmau P.O.V.
Aaron walks me to math then he walks to history. I can't wait for next period, science, Aaron and I don't need to work on our project, we already finished. Now time for math *sighs* I hate math

TIME  SKIP  BROUGHT  TO  YOU BY  MY  INJURY

Aphmau P.O.V.
Finally science. I began to walk to science when someone asked if I could help them, of course I said yes. They asked if I could follow them, i began to follow them. We got to the girls locker room when someone else walked out and told me to stay away from aaron of courses told them that I wouldn't stay away from him. Then they shoved me and I hit the lockers. Then the oldest one, I think her name is Ivy, picked me up and throw me a crossed the room. My face hit the corner of a bench, LEAVE ME ALONE I shout at them. Ivy came up to me, grabbed me by the collar of my dress and said Stay away from Aaron or this will happen again but 10x worse. Got that potato?? IM NOT A POTATO I yelled but she just left me there. I got up and ran to the girls restroom. My eye was starting to swell up, my nose was bleeding probably broken , my dress is torn, and my back is all red from hitting the lockers. *sighs* well I got to go to the nurses office now. When I get to the nurses office all she does is give me ice then gives me a pass and I go to class. I walk into my science classroom when everyone looks up at me and begin asking why I have an ice pack and why there is blood on my dress (the nurse didn't let me clean it or offer to call my mom). I give the pass to Mr.Ross and walk over to Aaron.
(Aa-Aaron A-Aphmau)
A-H-Hey Aaron
Aa-What happened??
A-Long story
Aa-We got time
A-UGH fine
*Aphmau tells story* (I don't feel like writing it because you already know what happened)
Aa-OMI IM GOING TO KILL IVY
A-Quiet down, I'm kinda used to being bullied, where I used to live I got bullied a lot
Aa-WHAT???? you shouldn't be used to that kind of stuff, and where did you used to live??
A- I lived in Nahakra
Aa-*hugs Aphmau* I'm so so sorry
A-Why are you sorry? you had nothing to do with it
Aa-If we weren't dating then Ivy wouldn't have done this to you
A-Aaron, I love you that's why I said that I wouldn't stay away from you, if she has a problem with it then I can handle it
Aa-O-O-Okay

A/N
I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM FOR WATTPAD STORIES AND SUCH. MY INSTAGRAM IS animoo_lov3r I AM TAKING REQUEST FOR NEW BOOKS AND CHALLENGES THERE. OH AND ONE MORE THING MY NEW BOOK IS FINALLY OUT ITS CALLED The Love Of Two Teens. (Sorry that this chapter is short) WELL ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE