Chapter 5

Turns out I only had 2 classes other classes with Kathy. Then we went home. She brought over some of her clothes because she was going to live here for a little while. I had work so I wasn't home. She was home socialising with my sister.
It was rough going to work because I had to be away. But I got paid good. So I can't complain.
-------------
When I got home my girlfriend and my sister were roughhousing and I just couldn't stop laughing.

"Becca you wanna go over to Emoni's house for the night?"

"Sure. Thanks jade."

"Go get your things ready I already called before I got off work to see if you could. They are expecting you. It's a five minute walk. "

"Okay." She said as she got her things and was on her way. Now I and Kathy were alone. Time to have a little fun.

I walk up to Kathy and I smirk
"We are alone. What do you want to do?"

"Your really hot." She says and then she leans forward and starts to make out with me.

I am surprised by this but I give in and kiss her back with the same passion and roughness. Then I tug on her shirt in a way as to ask to remove it. She allows me and I am amazed by how sexy she looked. She was petite and skinny. Like me.

I also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I got really turned on my this and I started to suck on her breast. I could hear her moaning slightly and I massaged the other.

When I was done teasing her I played with her pants button and I smirked devilishly and she nodded to let be take off her pants. I slipped both her underwear and her pants off because she let me.

"I've never done this before." I said not realising what I did.

"It's okay. Do you want me to do you instead?" She was smiling so I knew she didn't mind.

"Please?"

       And with that she got on top of me and took my shirt, pants and boxers off. I am really wet and horny so I didn't stop her. She started to suck on my breast and I felt a sense of pure pleasure. I moan a little as she teases me.

Then she slides her hand down to my thigh and she starts to rub my clit. I moan louder and I grab the couch cushion because I need something to hold on to.

She then slid two fingers inside of me and pumped them in and out of me.

"Hh. H-harder!" I moan and she does.

I feel something in my gut and I realise that I am about to orgasm.

"I..i t-think I'm about to.."
I trailed off because I couldn't hold it back. I moan louder than before and I cum. I saw her face and she is grinning devilishly. After that she started to make out with me again. This time trying to French kiss me. I let her. Our tongues were fighting for dominance.
                    -------------
We are both tired so we cuddle on the couch for a little while and we fall asleep in each other's arms.