Chapter Three

I wake up to my alarm clock playing Master Of Puppets. I yawn and not so gracefully get up. I stumble to my alarm clock and turn it off. I grab some clothes and go into the bathroom. I reach my bathroom and strip my clothes off. I start the bath and set it so it's warm. While the bath is filling up I start washing the dry tears off my face. Yesterday was the day my dad died five years ago. When I was seventeen. Today I am getting my last arm tattoo. A tattoo of my dad's guitar. He would never put it down. Always playing a heavy song. He was never a fan of pop. Neither am I. Once the bath filled up I slowly slipped into it. I just sat there thinking of how much I miss my father. After a few minutes I realized I have to hurry. I grab my razor and start to shave my arms and legs. I clean myself with soap and get out. I wrap myself in a towel. I completely dry off and put on my clothes. A white tank top, leather jacket, and some jeans. I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I then grab my converse and slip them on. I grab my purse and leave the house. I opened my tesla's car door and headed towards the tattoo parlor.

Once I have reached the tattoo parlor I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my tesla. When I went to step onto the sidewalk, someone ran into me. Making me fall down to the ground with a man on top of me. "What. The. Fuck!" I yell. "I am so sorry, ma'am." The man said. I chewed my lip as he got off of me. He offered me his hand and I smiled and grabbed it. "I'm sorry." The man apologized again. "It's alright. Just watch were you are going." I chuckle and smile at him. "Alright m'am I sure will!" He laughs and walks away. I was smiling as I walked into the tattoo parlor. "Hey, what is up my dude!" I yell when I seen my favorite person. "Hey girl! How is it going?" Alx yells. Alx is a very gay man. He doesn't have a lot of tattoo's. He is an amazing tattoo artist. Many celebrities come to him for tattoo's.

I speed walk over Alx and give him a huge hug. "Girl, what have you been up to?" Alx says while raising his eyebrows. "Well, yesterday was a very shitty day. Had to do a heart transplant and it was the day my dad died. So that was, fun." I say, "now, let's get my last tattoo over with!" I shouted. Alx laughs and leads me to the back. "Alright, what do you want?" He asks. I hand him the photos I brought. They were a photo of my dad's guitar. He would always play it. He taught me how to play and it was my life for a long time. When my dad died, I put it down. For good. He also taught me how to play violin. I love that thing. I still play it to this day.

"Okay, let me go draw the stencil, thing." He laughs and walks out of the room. I sigh and look around. Alx and I have known each other for quite awhile. We met the day I first decided to get a tattoo. While he was doing it, I told him about everything. He listened and when I wanted another tattoo, he told me about him. Thus our friendship.

After about twenty minutes, Alx came in with an amazing stencil. I smiled so wide that I thought my face was going to split in two. "Bitch, put this on my body right now!" I chuckled. He laughed and got right to work.

After about two hours of pain, Alx was finally done. The tattoo is absolutely amazing. I walked out of the tattoo parlor and drove my Tesla home. When I reached home I realized how I don't have many friends. My whole family were and still are douche bags who don't accept me. I never had pets but, I want one. I've always have wanted a husky. They are just super majestic, strong, beautiful, and loving.

I sit down on my couch and start to think about getting a dog. It would be very nice to get a companion that will love me for me. I smile and get off of my couch. I walk back outside and into my Tesla. I start my electric car up and drive to closest pet store.

Once I reach the pet store I park and step out of my car. When I do I see the same man that fell on top of me park a spot over from me. I smile, 'this will be fun.' I think. I walk into the pet store and instantly look around. I walk along the wall and look at all the puppy's that were inside the glass cages. When I reached the last cage on the wall, I see the prettiest husky ever. The husky was pure white and had a green eyes and a blue eye. Big pointed ears and a long tail. I smile and think that this dog is the one for me.

I ask the worker if I could see him. He had me go into a little room and he placed the husky in there with me. The puppy instantly started to play with me. He was hyper and I loved the little guy. I told the worker that I was going to take him.

The worker hooked me up and wrapped the dog in a little blanket. I smiled and thanked the worker while I left.

Now, how am I going to drive with this puppy all by myself?