Epilogue

Epilogue

"I'm going after her." Killian stepped around where Lily had disappeared.

"We don't even know where she went. How are we going to get there?" Emma said pulling him back.

"Emma, our daughter just went through a portal with the Dark One's son and you expect us to just do nothing." He couldn't save her. Lily had gone through the portal with Alex and who knows if she was ever coming back.

"He's not the Dark One anymore and I know you're scared, I am too. But we have to trust that she'll be alright." Emma said trying to calm him down.

From the background they both heard shuffling.

"What do you mean my son went through a time portal?"

Gold got past everyone to where Emma and Killian were standing.

"Where'd he go? What happened?" Gold demanded.

"That's what we want to know. All we know is that Lily said Alex had a revengeful plan and when we came to stop him he was creating the portal and Lily jumped after him."

"He was able to create a time portal all by himself?" Gold proudly asked.

"This isn't the time to be proud. Our kids are missing!" Killian yelled.

"For once we're in agreement and on the same side. I am not losing another son." Gold replied.

"Okay so what do we do?" Emma asked.

"I-don't know." Gold answered now lost in thought.

"Mom? Where 's Lily?" Three year old Liam hugged his mother's legs.

"Liam I thought I told you to stay with your grandma" she said picking him up into her arms.

"Don't worry lad. I'll find her." Killian answered ruffling Liam's short blonde curly hair.

Regina walked in. "Okay so I gathered every spell book I could find that could help us figure out what Alex might've done."

"Thank you, Regina." Emma took the books but flipped through them with a confused face.

"For Lily...anything." Regina answered.

Neal and Henry ran in.

"Okay so we found what might be drafts of his plan in his room, but-"

"You broke into my house?" Gold narrowed his eyes at his grandson.

"It's not breaking in if we're family right?" Henry smirked.

"Also it's an emergency here." Neal added.

"I let them in." Belle said walking into Gold's arms.

"We have to find Alex. He's just confused."

"Together we'll find him." Gold reassured her squeezing her hand. Their only son had caused all this trouble but neither was angry. They only had fear of never seeing Alex again.

"Anyways but none of the pages explain how he made the portal. We do know he's going to Storybrooke about 15 years ago." Henry said.

"Great. Who knows how the hell we're gonna get to the past?" Emma exclaimed pacing back and forth.

Neal, who was now 16, hugged Emma.

"Don't worry Sis. We just gotta keep looking."

Emma nodded and everybody went back to flipping books until a flash of blue interrupted them.

Alex and Lily tumbled through onto the floor.

"Lily!" Her family yelled.

"Alex!" His family yelled.