chapter 2 continued

I turned around so she couldnt see me. "You liar!!! Who was the one making fun of my taste yesterday?!" I sighed remembering her nagging at me about how my taste in style.

"Oh! Sae is that a new bag? How cute!" A random girl asked her.

"You think so?" She pretended that she didnt know if she liked it or not.

I turned back around to see Sae and the girl talking. Sae copys everything I do... Matching pants, matching shoes, matching socks, matching nails, matching lipstick.. what is even harder to watch is tgat everything looks better on her than me. Shes petite and delicate. With pure, white skin. All the boys are all ovee her. I watched as Sae passed two boya in the hallway.

"Good morning, Sae." said the first boy waving to her.

"Good morning." she said waving back at him and smiling. I just kept walking next to Sae while neither boy said hi to me. I've known her for three months and I already want to hurt her... bad sometimes.

"Ah! Touji. Good morning." Sae squealed. I stopped and looked up but not at Touji.

"Morning, Momo. Yesterday I met up with Tetsuya and Machako." He said in his regular calm voice. I could feel both Sae and Touji looking at me while I'm just standing there. He was talking too me, yet ignoring Sae.

"No way, really?" I said. "Its been so long, are they doing well?" I continued while my cheeks are burning red.

"Yeah... Here, this is from Machako. A photo the three of us took yesterday." He stared at me with an empty expression. He hands me the folded up paper as I stood there in shock.

"She asked me to say hi too you." He turned waving bye.

"Thanks, Touji." I said trying not to freak.

I looked at the pic, Tetsuya and Machako are making the most weird faces on Earth... then there was Touji looking at Machako in a hes-weird-so-I'll-just-act-like-nothings-happening look. A photo of Touji