8

Riley P.O.V

I look over at morgan. "Answer." She says. I do as she says. "Where the heck are you two?!?" He yells. "Um with our brother." I say. "You don't have a feiken brother! Now come home!" He yells.

"We do its Ricky Garcia!" I shout. "I don't care get home!" He shouts. "No! Don't talk to us again!" I say. I hung up. "He doesn't know about our brother." I sigh. "Well it doesn't matter. Let's just live our life." She sighs.

"You two okay?" Emery asks. Our eyes were a little glossy. "Yeah." We smile. I can't believe our father. I sigh. "You girls wanna go home?" Emery asks. We nod. He smiles. "Okay." They both say.

They grab our hands and take us home. "Ricky!" I shout when we arrive. He walks downstairs. "I was asleep what?" He asks. He wasn't really angry. "How old were you when you left?" I ask. "Why?" He asks. "Our dad doesn't remember you." I sigh. "No suprise. He was a jerk and I was like 13 or 14." I laugh at his comment.

"Trust me we know." Morgan laughs. "Well I never really paid attention to him." Ricky sighs. "Wait now I remember. I always had to take care of you two!" Ricky sort of shouts. "You mad?" We all ask.

"No." He sighs. "Sorry." Ricky puts his head in his hands. "It is fine. I guess." I sigh. "Come on bro. Don't be like that. We still love you." Morgan smiles. "Really?" Ricky asks. "Yes!" We both shout. Ricky yanks us into a hug. About 10 seconds later Liam and emery join. "I love you guys." Morgan says. "Us too." The rest of us say.

Kind of emotional but I like it. Hope you love it!