chapter7: a night with her

Jakes car up top
Jakes POV...
After work I decided to go see my mom and dad I pulled up to their mansion and got out and knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened, and wait to see my mom her face lit up as soon as she seen me she makes me so happy my mom she is my hero I know most people would look at me crazy but I say that because she has been through so much and I don't think no one could be as strong as she is ( i will get into that in a later chapter) and,I know this sounds weird but my mom taught me to love women even her.
I hug her and go inside I see my dad and we do a man hug ( I really don't know what to call it any suggestions?) And I talk and visit with them for a while before I decide to leave as I head home ,I think of Tasha. After i get hone I go and shower after getting dressed I decided to go see tasha I knock on her door and when it opens I see Tasha standing there with a shocked face when she sees me also she looks really good in the PJ set she has on, after I am finshed checking her out I say I know it is weird for me to show up here but I wanted to see u so I came she laughed and invited me in we sat on the couch she told me she was just about to pick another movie but she said since I was there I had to and that's how we spent the whole night watching movies and I found out that she loves comedy,I even found out her favorite movie is identity theft, we watched soooooo many movies till we both fail asleep I just wish I could do it all over again....
..................................
I know this was a short ...but I hope this chapter was ok I'm trying to get better in writing in his POV so I'm gonna work hard to get it!!!~naee