Assignment

Syo grabbed my wrist and started leading me towards my room. "No problem about Jenguji, he's such a flirt." Syo said with a hint of amusement in his voice. After me and Syo were out of Jenguji's sight, he gently released my hand. Syo sighed ever so slightly it sounded inaudible. I wonder why.
-----------------------------------
Syo's POV

I let go of (Y/N)'s hand with disappointment. I sighed slightly and began walking towards (Y/N)'s dorm room. "Here we are." I said with a smile as I stopped at a door. "Thank you so much Syo Kurusu!" (Y/N) said.
"You can call me Syo if you want. And if you need any help I'd be glad to help, my dorm is just two doors away on the left hai?" I said hoping she'll need help. "Thank you Syo! I'll be sure to visit you soon." (Y/N) said with her face turning pink. I guess she noticed you saw her looking at her because she turned and opened the door quickly and shut it.
Wow, she sure is pretty hot. Her long (H/C) hair is so beautiful, just like her face.....WAIT! What am I saying? I like Nanami, unless (Y/N) is stealing my heart. I turned red at the thought but my heart danced with joy if she liked me.

-------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I quickly shut the door and leaned against it with my eyes shut, imagining his handsome face. I turn red at the thought of his gorgeous face. Okay, this is serious business. I need to unpack everything. "Well, I'd better start." I said aloud to myself
TIME SKIP
5 hours later I finally finished unpacking and rearranging items to make the room look casual but classy at the same time. I decided to go outside for a walk since I were so tired of all the work I just did.

I walked outside in my (F/C) skinny jeans and white crop top with a gray hoodie on top. I saw a hill in the distance and decided to chill up there. I walked up the hill in less than 2 minutes since I were pretty athletic.
I took off my jacket and lay it on the floor and sat on it as if it were a blanket. A breeze came and I shivered from the cold. Suddenly, I felt a jacket being wrapped around my shoulders. I turned around to find Syo standing behind me. "You'll catch a cold if you don't have a jacket on." He said as he sat down beside me. I felt myself turn pink and see in the corner of my eye, Syo smiling at me. He grabs ahold of my  hand and holds it in his warm one. I felt more safe and comfortable when he was around me.

"I'm sorry," said Syo" I can't keep these feelings locked up anymore." I looked  at him in confusion when he suddenly leans in and kisses you. OH MY GOD!! DID THIS REALLY JUST HAPPENED OH MUH GUD!!!I CAN'T BREATHE! His warm lips escape yours as he says, "(Y/N), I've liked you, no, loved you since the second I saw you. I've seen you at the mall and sometimes walking around. And with out a doubt I know that I love you." He turns red as he tells me this but he seems so happy to have told me this.

"Syo, although I met you less than a few hours ago, I feel a connection between us, a spark, a close bond. Very close. And I really wanted to do this again." I said.
"Do wha-." I cut him off with another kiss. Finally we guys separate and decide to go to class. I walked into your first class with Syo and I sit beside each other.

"Good afternoon, class. Today you have an assignment to compose a song. The composers will create the music and the idols will make the lyrics and perform the song. I have paired all of you up so get with tour pair and get started. This is due in a week." Hyuuga-Sensai said.

I looked for my  name on the board along with everyone else's name. I  finally find mine  and your partner is.....Syo Kurusu.