Ugh why me.

( Alex P.O.V )

"Umm Ello boys " I said really quick.

Then I rush outside to be free.. Until something' or someone ruined my moment it was awesome .

Harry P.O.V

"Umm Ello boys" and then she went running off wow her voice is amazing just like a angel I think I'm in lov- wait no I'm not she just be in my bed screaming my name all over again I smile .

"Guys I think we should check if she alright .?" I said

"Your right. Ma we be right back alright don't miss too much." Zayn said.

We went find her and there she was looking beautiful then ever .

Alex P.O.V

"Alex , hey we should hang out so we can get to know each other " zayn said.

"Sure, hang out with ya dummy's no thanks but I'll past." As I walk away not until someone grab my hand

"Wait please , we just want to know our BestFriends sister for fuck sakes ." I think his name Harry said

"We'll to bad to sad I aren't going anywhere with ya five I rather do my homework then 'ever' be with ya understand" I said to much hate was in my voice .

"Oh alright we get , umm can we a least get your number .?" Umm the boy with the orange pants said I think Louis

"Ugh fine , give ya phone ." And they obeyed perfect .

As I got done putinng my number in their cell I left to the house and sleep uhh today was not my day.

.

~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~

Beep beep beep beep bee-

"I- the fuxk ,"

"Morning beautiful." They all song to me

Great what were they doing in my room.

"What the hell are ya doing in my freaking room.??" Ugh boys

"We'll since we came early and your going to school we decided to take you there." Zayn said

"Ugh , what no I prefer walking thank you very much." I said.

"Are you su- " I cut zayn off

"Look zayn you weren't here when I really needed a drive and now all of a Sundly you come here out of no where and 'trying' to help.?? You know what you can help by staying the fuck away from me understand ?." I said very mad my face was red.

"I uh- yes Alex we underst-" I cut him off again.

"Oh and only 'Family' and 'Friends' call me that so you call me Alexandra got it."

_____•____________•_________•_____•

~~~~ In School ~~~~ ( Still Alex P.O.V )

When I got there my friends hug me to tight.

"Uhh I have noo airr." I chocked

"Aha funny why didn't 'our' BestFriends that she was zayn Malik like the zayn " she yell in my ear.

"That's why you go crazy."

"Soo I don't still ge- " save by the bell.

"Oops gotta get to class byee" I said.

@-@ ~~~~~.~~~~~~.<

Okay sorry guys for not updating ;( but I try to do it alright hope this cool.