Ethan & Kane

Part 1: 

Ethan Taylor. Soccer and football player, high school jock. Good looking, great with the ladies and a major player.

Yup, that's me. So, to start this story off, do you think I'm capable of really loving anyone? Especially a guy? That's crazy right? Well, I thought the same thing at first, but you know somethings happen unexpectedly. Maybe they're for the best, maybe the worst. But you know what? I think that this was the best.

Enough of that. Let's get to how it all started. 

*10 years ago*

"Yo, Ethan! Over here!" I heard my best friend, Andy, calling to me. I walked over and we bro hugged (you know that stupid hug thing that giys do... I don't know why we do it, we just do) then I sat down next to Katie, Andy's sister, and we talked about a party that Sam Knight was throwing. I started to zone out until Katie asked me if I was going.

"What's the point? It's just going to be another useless cliche where everyone gets hammered and sleep with anyone and everyone at the fucking party," I said, picking at my lunch.

"Oh, come on, Ethan. Parties aren't that bad," Katy said.

"Yeah, sure they aren't," 

*7 hours later*

"You know you can't stay in the car the whole time, right?" Andy asked. I looked over at him.

"My car. I can do whatever the hell I please," I responded. He threw his hands up in surrender and him and Katy got out, walking inside, disappearing into the overly crowded house. I sat there for a while until I saw someone walk out of the house with a black hoodie on. I watched as the guy walked around to the back of the house and then I got out, following him. I really don't know why I followed him, something just told me that I had to.

He went into the woods and I could tell that he knew where he was going so I didn't really mind not knowing where I was. When he finally stopped, he was kinda tensed up like he knew I was following him. So, I wasn't all that surprised when he turned and looked at me. I didn't even try to hide. 

I immediately recognized him as Sam's little brother, Kane. I hadn't ever really talked to him except for maybe a hi while I was over. I mean, come on. I was in his house. I couldn't just be rude and ignore him like everyone else does.

"Why are you following me?" he asked in his angelic voice. I've never really fought my thoughts so I didn't really have a problem with that. If I'm gay, oh well. People will have to except that. 

"Um... I don't really know why I am... I kinda felt like I had to," I said. I walked to him until we were standing directly in front of each other. He scoffed in my face.

"Look I may be younger then you but I'm not some kid, okay? And if Sam sent you, well then you can tell him that he can go fuck himself," he said, his voice kinda annoyed and angry. God, that turned me on so much. I cupped his cheek and put my hand on his waist, pulling him closer. A very audible gasp escaped his lips.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, his voice less confident and a bit shaky. That's a very good question Kane.... What the hell am I doing?