Chapter 1

Today was the day I finally arived in New Jersey from Australia after my mum didnt like ot there anymore and wants to move to the big city. I have a little brother, 3 older brothers and 1 sister. I lived with my little brother Johnnie and one of my older brothers Nick and my Mum and Dad. We were driving to our new house, i looked out the window and thought about my friends back in Australia and how much i missed them. I wil miss my best friends Camryn, Isobel, Mollie and Alex. I promised Camryn that I would call her everyday and would never forget to.

We arived at out new house and it was amazing! "Skyann can you please help us get the boxes?" My mum asked "yeah" i replied. I walked over to the moving truck and grabed a few boxes.

**2 hours later**

We finnished bringing in all the boxes and had unpack almost all the boxes. It was 3:47 pm and i was so tired. My room was almost finnished, i had all my stuff in my room and it was all set up. "Im gonna go have a nap" i said to my mum, "ok" she replied. I walked upstairs and look out my window. I walked out onto the balcony and ot gave me a great view of the front yard. I saw 2 boys they looked about my age ( i am 15). They were chasing after a girl and she was yelling at one of them saying "put me down!" She said while yelling "never sis" the boy holding her replied, "Grayson put your sister down now please!" An older women said. "Ugh" he said. My mum came upstairs and came on the balcony and said "camryns on the phone and when your down with that can you help me please?" She asked, "ok" i replied.
Me: Hello?
Camryn: Heyy!
Me: What ya up ta?
Camryn: Nothing, I miss you!
Me: I miss ya to bæ!!
I gotta go but ill call you later
Camryn: Ok cya
I hung up and walked into the kitchen. The doorbell rang and i got up and went to get the door.

A.n//
Any good?? Idk