Chapter 2

Skyann's Pov
I opened the door and it was that boy from across the street, his sister, his mum and dad. "Hello" hos mum said "hey how are you?" I asked nervousely, " were your new neigbours we love across the street.. this is my son Grayson and he has a twin brother but he isnt feeling to good, and my daughter Cameron and my Husban Sean.. and im Lisa" She said, "wow so theres 2 of you, well ill try not to get you guys mixed up haha and its nice to meet you im Skyann but please call me Sky" i said, "Skyann" Grayson said, " thats a beautiful name" He said. I blushed and smiled at him. After we talked for a bit and them they all left " Hey uh can i get your number so we can mabey hang out sometime?" Grayson asked, " sure" i said and put my number in his pbone. After dinner it was 7:34 pm and i got a text from Grayson.
Grayson: Hey its me Grayson
Me: Hey
Grayson: I was wondering of tomorrow you would like to come over and we can chil with Ethan
Me: Yeah sure.. is Ethan your brother..?
Grayson: Oh yeah aha
Me: Well ok ill be over at 10:30 am
Grayson: Ok i cant wait goodnight

**in the morning**
"Im going to work hun ill see you later" my mum said " ok .. im gonna go to hang with Grayson today so i wont be home for most of the day" i said "ok:" my mum said and walked off and went to work. The time was 9:39 am so i had a quick shower i got out and put on my mickey mouse crop top and my comfy shorts and some mascarra eyeliner lipstick and foundstion and i put my hair in a mesy bun and put my black thongs on. When i was done it was 9:58 so i ran down stairs and walked to Graysons house. I knoked on the door and Grayson opened it with no shirt on and he had no shirt on and a towel around his weighst. I couldnt help it but stare " like what you see?" He asked " uh- i-i-im sorry" i stuttered "no problem i would like to se you with your top off" he said with a smirked. I roled my eyes and giggled.