Unexpected Love (Louis Tomlinson)

"I definitely have strong feelings for you I just haven't decided if there positive or negative yet." I told him as I looked him right in the eye, "Let me know when you find out." he shot back with a silly smirk on his face, "You'll be the first." I smirked back which made his smirk grow into a full on smile.

Louis Tomlinson and Jones Wilde met each other in the grocery store. Odd right? Well they don't meet for there first time in the grocery store, it's more they get.... reunited.

You see, Louis and Jones knew each other because they went to Junior High (Middle School) together. They weren't exactly the best of friends, yet they weren't enemies either. They just very strongly disliked each other. Kinda. They pulled pranks on each other, taunted and teased each other, and that's only the beginning. But when Jones moved away at the beginning of High School, its as if the missed each other. But it couldn't be that... right?

When they meet again, they recognize each other almost instantly. They are both in shock but then, they both get an evil glint in there eyes, as if they were remembering the Junior High days. But as Louis was about to comment, Jones just walks away, and pretended like nothing happened?

But when they meet again at a coffee shop they don't ignore it this time, they actually start hanging out again, just like old times. Right? Wrong.

Follow Jones and Louis through the crazy rollercoaster we call life. There will be sarcasm, humor, sadness, romance, confessions, heartbreak, and of course maybe even a little bit of taunting and teasing. But there most definitely be love.

"The more he smiled, the more I wanted to hate him, and yet it was the very thing that made hating him impossible."

(Louis is not in One Direction in this but Harry does show up later in the story.)

***

AN: okay here it is! I hope you like it!

First chapter will be posted soon!

I know I haven't mentioned her yet but to the right is a picture of Jones' best friend Ashley Powers. Which I picture to look like Bella Thorne obviously.

Love ya!

~cARTER xxx :D

~Dedication goes to commenter!~