Boo Bear huh?

Dedication goes to @Tippy1533 <<< insane!

"What did you guys do? Where did you go? Did you kiss? Are you going out with him again? Did he get you anything? Did you have fun?" Ashley nagged. It's been 3 days since I was with Louis and she is still asking me questions!

"We went to a park, we had a picnic and played on the playground," I laughed and started answering her questions for the first time, "I sneezed in his face, maybe, a rose, yes it was fun." I listed, keeping my eyes on the television screen in front of me, I mean it's Peter Pan how can you not watch it?

"You sneezed on his face? What?" She asked confused. I turned to face her,

"Yes, you see, he was right next to my face so I had to get him away as fast as possible because he was making me uncomfortable, so I sneezed. Duh." I replied sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. He was trying to kiss you! I knew he liked you, but nooooo you had to ruin the moment!" She over exaggerated.

I huffed and crossed my arms. But my phone dinging signaled I gad a new message.

I leaped over the table next to the couch where my phone sat. Huh, an unknown number?

From Unknown: Heyy Jones it's Louis, whatcha doing today?

I smiled, saved his contact and replied.

To Louis: Heyy and I'm watching Peter Pan, why?

He replied instantly,

From Louis: Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, you can come to my flat. I'll pick you up. Oh and I love Peter Pan!

I laughed at the 'I love Peter Pan!'

To Louis: Why don't you come over here? It would be easier...

From Louis: I would but Harry is over and he wanted to meet you... :D

To Louis: Oh okey dokey, I'll come. :) I can drive myself, be there in 15 minutes, what's the address?

***

I knocked on his door, and heard footsteps running to the door. The door opened and a curly haired boy stood in the door way. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, I swear this is the right address, "You must be Jones, I'm Harry. Come in." The curly haired boy said and gestured me through the door.

We walked to the living room and sit down on the sofa.

"Louis will be down in just a minute, okay love?" Harry smiled at me. I smiled and nodded.

Just then Louis walks in, he looks at me, he gives a small laugh and shakes his head. You see I was wearing baggy sweatpants and an old sports jersey.

"Well, you know Jones you didn't have to dress up." Louis smirked. I rolled my eyes but laughed.

"Nice to see you too." I told him.

He laughed and started to say something when Harry interrupted him with a very fake cough.

Louis looked at him and after a few fake coughs he finally understand what he was doing.

"Harry, this is Jones. Jones, this is Harry." Louis introduced.

Harry nodded and said, "Oh I know who she is, you talk so much about her," he started, "omg, Jones is soo pretty, the way her eyes sparkle when she smiles and lights up the room, or the way her hair flows past her shoulders, or that her voice is so beautiful that you could listen to it all day, or her dimple when she smiled, on her left cheek, I've always had a soft spot for that." Harry finished mocking Louis.

I raised my eyebrows in amusement and turned my head to look a Louis, who was staring at the floor with streaks of a deep shade of red on his cheeks.

"I know my eyes are lovely Louis, that doesn't mean you have to talk about them all the time." I smirked, mocking what Louis said earlier.

Louis looked up from the floor and looked me straight into my eyes with a smile on his face. Silence filled the air as we stared into each other eyes.

Harry broke the silence, "I guess I'll be going, See you later Boo Bear." Harry smirked.

Louis glared at him, but before he could reply Harry asked me a question,

"Jones could come here for a minute?"

I nodded and walked over to the door with him.

"Those things I told you about him always talking about you is true. He talks about you all the time, he may not have said all those things but I know he thinks it. The only thing he actually told me in person was about your dimple and eyes, he has a spot for them," he whispered in my ear. He turned around and opened the door but before he left he whispered one more thing, "Call him Boo Bear, he hates it." A smile grew on my face and Harry walked out the door.

I walked back into the living and saw Louis on his iPhone, on Twitter, of course.

"So Lou," he looked when I said his name, "Boo Bear huh?"

He smiled and shook his head, "My mum calls me that and Harry thought it was funny so he started calling me it, I've always hated it." He explained.

I nodded as if I understood, "I think it's cute..."

***

AN:

Sorry it's pretty uneventful.

Harry's in it yay!

Thanks @Tippy1533 for commenting and the ideas and the cover! I m going to do the other idea next chapter.

Vote/Comment/Share/Fan

Carter xx

~Dedication goes to commenter~