Saving the Queen.

"Sofia, are all the preparations ready for my sons?" Asked the Queen.

"Yes, my Queen." I replied bowing my head and then standing back up right.

The Queen is a beautiful, kind, caring and loving person. She has blood red eyes.

My name is Sofia Jones , 19 years of age, beautiful dark shiny brown hair. I am a Blood Bender and only the Queen knows this.

The ball room was now packed with both Vampires and humans. All wearing beautiful dark colored ball gowns. I was standing right beside the Queen when you heard the blowing of the trumpets. That's when the room went quiet.

"Your royal Highnesses, Prince Jack, Prince Demetri and Prince Louis." Said a male servant standing by the huge gold doors.

That's when the doors were opened and in walked three young men, all with black hair, huge muscles that bulge underneath the striped shirts they wore with different colored pants. One has forest green eyes, the other crystal blue and the other golden brown. They're very handsome.

As they walked everyone bowed to them when they finally reached to where the Queen their mother was she got up and pulled them into a hug and the room was now filled with the voices of people.

"We missed you so much mother." The one with the forest green eyes said with a smile on his face.

"I missed you too Jack." She replied.

"You always look so beautiful mom." The crystal blue eyed one said.

"And you look handsome, Demetri." She stated.

"You are the best." Said the one with golden brown eyes said while hugging his mother again.

"You never changed Louis." The Queen laughed.

"Oh, my sons I want you to meet Sofia. My Darling company when you were away. Sofia meet my sons." The Queen said to me.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." I replied bowing to them.

"Its a pleasure to meet you too Sofia." They said at the same time.

Flashing them a small smile, I asked, "May I get you something to drink?"

"A glass of blood." Louis said. Bowing my head again I left. Within a couple of minutes I returned with four glasses with thick red liquid in it.

While they were speaking, I glanced a figure upstairs and suddenly I saw a spear quickly making its way to the Queen.

Moving as fast as I could, I jumped directly in front of the queen as the spear went threw my shoulder, making a small scream leaving my lips.

There were loud gasps and a few screams around me when they saw what happened. With the spear sticking out on both sides of my shoulder I tried to locate the figure.

I immediately spotted the figure heading towards the doors. In a swift motion, I flicked my wrist, and the Queen and her sons' blood rose up out of their glasses and turned into a huge spear the same size to the one in my right shoulder.

I motioned my hand in the direction and before the person could yank the door open the spear caught him in his hand.

When he turned around he had a death glare. "You'll regret doing that." He said.

That's when I heard another scream and saw a knife sticking out of Anna's chest. Anna took care of me after my parents died.

"Anna!" I cried and made my way over to where she was.
Catching her with my free hand I fell to the ground with her.
"Anna?" I whispered tears running from my eyes.

She placed her bloody hand on my cheek and said,"I'll always love you brave one."

"Let me heal you Anna." I replied.
"No, you are losing a lot of blood. Promise me one thing that you will always take care of yourself." She said.

I nodded my head and that's when the life left her body.
Slowly, getting up I could now see guards holding the man I threw the spear at.