Almost died

Sofia's POV

When I woke up, all I could see was light. Blinking a few times till my eyes got adjusted to my environment.

I could now see that I'm tied to a chair with a cloth in my mouth and I'm in the center of a black painted room. 

"How do you feel?" A feminine voice asked from the darkness.
A woman walked forward, my suddenly widened with great shock. The woman looked exactly like me. It's as if I'm literally staring at my reflection, difference though is that one's sitting while the other stands.

"Hmmmmm" I said but it came out muffled because of the cloth in my mouth.

The cloth was yanked out of my mouth so fast I thought my teeth came out.
"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked.

"I think the right person to answer that is here." Another voice said.

In walked Princess Nora, my step sister.

"Surprised sister?" She spat.
"I see you've met Sofia." They both laughed.

"She may look like me but will never be me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Anyways while you're tied up, Sofia here will go mate with Demetri." Nora whispered in my ear softly.

That's when I saw her body enter the other girl's body.

"That I totally did nor expect." I said to myself.

"Why are you doing this?" I yelled, while trying to loosen the rope that tied me to the wooden chair.

"You are smart, you'll figure it out." She said with a smile and in a flash she was gone.

Suddenly the room began to fill up with water. I started panicking, I rocked the chair back and forth but it wouldn't topple over.

An hour later

I have been at this for a whole hour, rocking back and forth till my wrist were bleeding. The water was now at my waist, taking a deep breath I rocked the chair with all my might and toppled over to my right into the water when I heard a crack.

That's when I was able to get the rope off, it only took a couple seconds to get it off my feet. Resurfacing and gasping for air, I looked around till I spotted the door at the end of the room.

By the time I reached the door the water was now under my breasts. Pulling on the door nob it wouldn't budge.

"Let me out of here!" I screamed while pounding on the door. I heard a few cracks, grabbing my hand in pain and taking a better look at the door I realized that it was metal.

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breath.

The water stopped. "What am I gonna do now?" I wondered.

Well thank god that there's a bunk bed in the room so I went to the top and sat down.

A lot of questions rushed through my mind next thing I know I fell asleep.

******************************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to leave a vote and a comment . with all the love from your author. Stay safe and sound people.