Chapter 3: Titanic

Abi's POV

We finally left the park but Justin seemed kind of annoyed for some reason. But oh well. I don;t want to get into his buisness. We dropped Aria,Ryan,and Chaz off at their houses and then went to Justin's houses which I guess you could say is 'mine'. When we got there I went upstairs,put my skateboard in my big walk-in closet and changed into a red t-shirt with three big sunglasses on it and then black and white basketball shorts. Then I went downstairs and into the living room and sat on the large soft comfy couch that Justin was also sitting on. "So what movie is it tonight?" I asked excited because we always watch movies on Friday nights. He replied with "I don't know. It's your turn to pick." I finally remembered and started thinking until I came up with a movie I wanted to watch badly. Titanic because I haven't seen it in awhile and it's one of my favorite movies even if it is 4 hours long. "Lets watch Titanic!" "but that's a sad movie." "so? I haven't seen it in for-ev-er!" "okay then." he replied and then put it in.

-

It was 10:00pm when he put the movie in and two hours have passed since then. It's 12:47am and I am barely awake. My eyelids are getting so heavy that I finally just fell asleep on Justin's lap.

-

Justin's POV

Abi was resting her head on my lap since the movie started with made it hard for me to move. Then within 2 hours of the movie she was being really still and quiet. I looked down to see her asleep on my lap. She looked so peaceful when she slept. I didn't dare to move because I didn't want to wake her because like I said she seems so peaceful..and because she can be very mean and abusive when she's tired. The movie finally ended and I just laid my head back and fell asleep on the couch.

-

Aria's POV

The guys came over to pick me up so we could all go to Justin and Abi's house. On the way there we were rapping to Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Because we're awesome like that. Just kidding! Okay anyway..when we got there we all got out of the car and just walked inside without knocking or anything because they have a key hiding in a bush by the door. When we walked in we saw Abi stretched out on the couch with her head on Justin's lap sleeping. And Justin was sitting there with his head leaning back against the back of the couch. They looked so cute together. Then suddenly Selena barges through the door. NOT GOOD!