It's a date

It was almost 6:30 when I was pacing back and forth waiting for him to arrive when I heard a knock at the door I opened it Up and there he was he walked in and looked around he walked in and out of rooms and then back out to me. He escorted me out to a limo that his dad had let him borrow. He opened the door and we got in he told the driver" to hell!"

I gulped and looked at him" oh don't worry you're going to be fine" he said to me!

I let out a sigh of relief but still had this feeling that something was wrong but I was going on a date with the Devils son in hell so I passed it off as if it were nothing. The limo stopped and we got out only to be at a fancy restaurant" I thought we were going to hell!?" I asked. He smiled" we are I hell this is the best restaurant in all of hell!" I looked around and saw big motels and green plants and more. I was amazed I thought you burned in a lake of lava for eternity. We walked into the building and I was so amazed. The place was beautiful I think I might have just died... Umm again.

We sat down at a corner table and I looked at the menu" hmmm I don't know if I want steak or pork chops?" He said.

I smiled and said," I don't know about you but I'm having steak!" He glanced at me with that same face. Bottom lip sticking out and he was blushing. " what's up with that face?" He replied" oh sorry it's nothing.

I rolled my eyes and called a waiter and gave him my order then he told him he wanted the same.

After we got our food I asked:" you never told me your name?" He swallowed and said" my name is Toby. Whats yours?" "Guy." He smiled and asked," so you wanna skip the fancy and head to the beach?" I smiled and replied," ya that sounds great!" We got up and I left a tip as I would anywhere. We walked out of the building and got back in the limo and off to the beach we went. When we got there I took off my socks and shoes and we walked along the beachside. He grabbed my hands and pulled me to him. I looked up at him and blushed as he had his arms wrapped around me and my arms around him. I rested my head on his chest and we began to slow dance. We spun in circles and we danced to our own tune. I felt so safe and so protected that for once I could let my guard down. I haven't been able to do that since Rachel died.

I whispered to him" I feel so safe in your arms!" I looked up and he was blushing more than I'd ever seen. He smiled and replied, " good because I love you!" I was so excited and yet I was calm. He picked me up and carried me to the car he requested the driver to take us to my place.

Once we got there I opened the door and we flew in, we ran to the bedroom and he pinned me to the bed I didn't fight him I just let it happen and sooner more than later he was pulling off my clothes and the very little clothes he wore. It was the best night of my life. In the morning I woke yo with him cuddled up to me, holding me in his arms I looked at the time " 12":001.oh no I was supposed to be there an hour ago I jumped out of his arms and out of bed it startled Toby when I did so. He rubbed his eyes and asked, "where are you going?" " I had a job interview an hour ago!" He sat up and pulled me down onto the bed then wrapped his arms around me and said: " just stay with me please?" I couldn't say no so I just stayed home and chilled on my bed.

He just held me for a while and the hen he laid back and I laid on him it was really comfortable and I felt safe in his arms. He ended up falling asleep and I just sat on him and played my phone until I had to use the bathroom I tried to roll off not realizing he still had a hold on me so I wasn't able to. I tried to release myself from his grip without waking him but that was impossible. I had just enough room to turn myself around and poke him in the face. He woke up and I said," can you let go I have to use the bathroom?" He let go and I ran to the bathroom.

I came out and he wasn't in bed I looked around then I walked it off the room he was in the kitchen looking for something. I didn't pay any attention to it so I walked back into the bedroom and got my clothes on then walked back out only to see he was cooking. I grinned and sat in my recliner and laid back. He heard the chair and looked over his shoulder and smiled and then went back to cooking. I fell asleep in my chair but woke up with him crouching in front of me poking me in the face." Are you going to eat your pancakes?"