A Year And A Day

it happened a year ago. a year and a day.
a year and a day and i thought i would remember. its the date that was present in my thoughts for almost a year.
till then, it was one of the most important days of my life. i thought i would remember it.
yet, one year and a day later i remember. i remember that it had happened a year ago. a year and a day.

i always tried to keep the memory. i thought about you everyday. but it was killing me, killing me everyday.
i thought i didnt have to recall, but now im forgetting it. forgetting all those important moments. why, why am i forgetting it? how can a love, so strong, just fade away?
how can i lose the way i feel about you? i lose the way i feel about you.

i dont wanna let go. i wanna keep this feeling. yet i just cant hold on to it. im losing it. losing it forever.
i thought i got used to it.
when in reality i was losing it.

all those feelings. feelings like fire, burning, passionate, loving. where did all those feelings go? they surrounded me. every second of every day. where did they go?

i start to realize whats going on. im getting over you. but what if i dont wanna get over you? what if i want to live with that bittersweetness that our love caused? what if i dont want you to go?

theres emptieness inside of me now.
a black hole eating me from the inside out.
where did you go?
why am i forgetting, that it happened a year and a day ago?