F I V E

A/N: I'm not very fond of the video but it was the closest thing to the duet. I made one and put it on YouTube but I can't find it so that sucks but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

Ariana's POV

I was very tired, Justin and I stayed at the studio really late last night. We're supposed to release the song today, and we haven't even started to record it.

I felt myself being picked up bridal style off of my couch. I don't even remember what happened last night. All I know is Justin is staying at my house for a week and when I came home I just crashed. I didn't bother opening my eyes, I am way too tired. I heard the car door open and I felt myself being buckled in. Soon after the car started moving, I figured Justin just wanted to go to the studio and not wake me up. I opened my eyes about half way into the car ride. I saw Justin staring at the rode, nothing else. Usually he's humming something, but I guess something is on his mind.

"Hey" I said smiling. He turned his head and smiled.

"You're a really heavy sleeper" he said.

"Eh, only when I'm super tired. You could've just woken me up and saved the power of having to pick me up and get me into the car" I said. It was so sweet of him to do that.

"I know, but you seemed really tired. You could barely make it to the door last night, and you just crashed on the couch. I took your shoes off and went to bed" he said making me smile a little.

"You're too sweet Justin" I said making him chuckle.

We finally got to the studio and we immediately started recording our song. (Just watch the video to hear what it somewhat sounds like, it's not my exact vision but whatever. If you want to hear what I think it should sound like just go to my YouTube channel 'Kiara Love' (not my real name) and click on the 'Die in Your Arms mashup'.) Our voices clicked together, it's a beautiful song, a beautiful song for a beautiful person. We had Scooter listen to it and he said he loved it and it would be released in three hours. Longest three hours of my life.

Justin and I waited patiently mostly on our phones and not talking to each other.

"Check my Instagram" Justin said.

I went to Justin's Instagram and saw a picture of us with the caption *three hours till #dieinyourarms @arianagrande*

I reposted the picture and captioned it *we're waiting just like you for #dieinyourarms three hours! @justinbieber* I scrolled through comments and most of them were saying how they ship us. I ship us, but he doesn't.

I went to Twitter and basically said the same thing, getting the same reaction there.

"Ariana I have to ask you for some advice" Justin said putting his phone down. I turned off my phone and put it in my lap.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, it's about Hailey. I think I'm gonna...I don't know...propose to her" he said. He's gonna do what now? He doesn't know that she's cheating on him!

"I don't know, you don't think you're too young for that?" I said. 

"Hailey and I have a strong bond together, and I think I wanna spend the rest of my life with her" he said smiling. My heart dropped, it actually broke. I know we aren't together, but I don't think it's a good idea. Partly because I'm jealous and I want him to be with me, but the other part is because he doesn't know Hailey's cheating on him.

"Justin, follow your heart. That's all I can tell you. If you feel like she's the one, then go for it" I said giving him a fake smile.

"Okay, what do you think about this ring?" He asked pulling a ring out from his pocket to show me. It was beautiful, it was huge, it's what every girl wants her engagement ring to look like.