Chapter Two: Alone With Justin

Tatiana's P.O.V

When I got the text from Justin I wasn't sure if I should answer him back or not. I was completely scared what he texted me and I didn't want to see what he said. I grabbed my phone and opened up the message and read it.

To: Me From: Justin

Hey. What's up?:)

To: Justin From: Me

Nothing. Just in bed texting you. How about You?

To: Me From: Justin

Debating if I should come over or not.

To: Justin From: Me

How about you don't. I'm so not really in the mood to see you again for today, and I just want to relax and not deal with you right now.

After I sent the text to him I didn't get a response from Justin, but I saw that he read my text and didn't answer. I just continued laying in bed waiting for him to reply until I heard the doorbell ring throughout the whole house. Thank God my mom wasn't home because if she was home I don't know what would happen. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing the gun and hiding it. Just so you know I grabbed the gun just for my life pretty much and to protect me. I looked through the peephole in the door to see who it was and I didn't see no one. I slowly opened the door and I saw Justin leaning on the door frame. I quickly put the gun on the table near the door and let Justin in.

Me: What do you want?

Justin: Just to hang out.

Me: Justin I know what your hanging out is.

Justin: Then what is it?

Me Having sex.

Justin: Yeah, but I don't want to have sex with you. That's just disgusting.

Me: Now you can leave.

Justin: No I'm staying.

Me: Ugh!!

With that I walked into the kitchen to grab me something to eat and I just noticed that Justin was sitting in one of the bar stools by the kitchen. Don't get me wrong he's really hot, but he's a jerk. I could never see me with someone like him. I grabbed some bread and some stuff out of the fridge and made Justin and I a sandwich. I handed Justin his sandwich and he started eating it. I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I just saw down next to him eating my sandwich just trying to ignore him and not look at him at all. I didn't want to talk, or look at him, or think about him. After we were finished eating I put our plates in the sink and I walked up the stairs to my room with Justin following me of course.

Justin: For a girl who seems so poor as a huge house.

Me: Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by it's front cover Justin.

Justin: Whoa! No need to get offensive. I was just saying that you have a big house.

Me: Yeah, but you called me poor. I'm not poor. Just so you know my mom is the owner of the biggest company in this city, an I pretty much live in this place by myself because my mom works so much.

Justin: That's why it's so big, and your car is a Mustang.

Me: Yeah...

I walked into my room and of course once again Justin was following me. I was honestly tired of him being here already. I just wanted him to leave and never talk to me or see me again. When I sat down on my side of the bed. I noticed that Justin sat down next to me on the other side. I grabbed my phone once again and started playing a game on it. After about five minutes I saw Justin grab my phone out of my hands, obviously wanting to just talk or I assume have sex. He put my phone on the other nightstand in my room and put his phone by mine. He turned to look at me and he put his hand up to my face and put some of my hair behind my ear.

Justin: Can I tell you something?

Me: What?

Justin: I honestly don't know why I'm so mean to you.

Me: Justin don't say anything else. I know what you're about to say is going to be a-

Justin: You're beautiful.

Me: Wait what?

Justin: You're beautiful and I honestly mean that.

Me: You're lying.

Justin: No I'm not.

Me: Yes you are.

Justin: Do you want me to prove it then?

Me: Then prove it.

I saw him tuck some more of my hair behind my ear, and put his hands on both sides of my face and I saw that he closed his eyes and I did the same. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my lips and his lips touched mine once again today. We sat there kissing for a little while till he pulled away and whispered in my ear saying that I was beautiful and he started kissing my neck a little bit. I moved my head back and biting my lip, and so he can have more of my neck to kiss. Next thing I know he starts biting and sucking on my neck gently leaving a hickey. He pulled away and looked at me and just smirked.

Justin: There I proved it.

Me: Justin calling me beautiful in my ear and giving me a hickey doesn't prove anything.

Justin: Well that's how I prove everything to girls.

Me: Whatever.

Justin: You are beautiful though. Really.

Me: I still don't believe it from you.

Justin: Okay. Whatever. I should get going. Brandy is probably wanting to know where I'm at. See you later?

Me: Yeah sure. Whatever.

Justin: Okay. Bye beautiful.

Me: Bye.

With that Justin got up from my bed and walked out of the house and left to go to Brandy's. Just so you know who Brandy is. Brandy is Justin's girlfriend. I have no idea why he would come here and kiss me and call me beautiful when he has a girlfriend he can do those things with. Hell he even gave me a hickey.Now I know when I go to school tomorrow people might know things now. I decided to put on my pajamas and go to bed. I laid down in bed and went to sleep and just to sleep for school tomorrow.