OH snapski what did he just say to me

so they came over towards us and i was so scared like what am i suppose to say to a guy like him"a guy like what " said Princeton "um i was um i was just t-talking to myself that is " i said "but i'm not crazy its just i thought i was talking in my head and accidentally ...." i stopped talking because i thought i made it worse enough. and then rayray chuckled  and i blushed but to make it even more worse Alize blurted out "is something funny" and then glared at rayray "Alize !" i said  "sorry she c-can be spontaneous at times "  "i'm like that sometimes" prodigy said smirking at alize then she laughs her weird annoying laugh. and this was kind of awkward so i sighed and had to break the silence "so Mr.superstar what are you doing here don't you have millions of fans to tend to or something like that" "well actually were performing at this school today  and staying in town for a month or so" said the adorable and youngest of the group roc royal. then rayray sat down next to me and said "whats your name" i couldn't stop blushing and all of a sudden i chuckled then i realized ididn't want to make it obvious that i liked him so i replied with "and why would you like to know" then the other boys just sat down and everybody just listened to our conversation "because your cute and i cant get a number with out a name" then Kaitlin busted out with "you better give him your number or i will" and i looked back at him and said with a smirk "well do i have a choice "  and he just handed me his phone so i put in my number and name and he said "Nia , i like it but anywaysnia how old are you" "bouta be 14 in December" "December what?" "why would you want to know" "no i might wanna take you out" "how do i know your not a two timer or something" 'cause i don'tplay with hearts especially the ones when the holder is the cutest  girl i've ever seen' "I'm bouta cry" said Alize . then everybody started laughing then he said the words i have never been asked "will you be my Mrs.right" that's when i felt i was about to cry it was all happening to fast so i hopped up and ran to thee bathroom... and the weirdest  thing about it was that i didn't even know i was doing my mind had it's own control.