A mother's Love

What have I done? I could not actually believe that I did something so devious. If I could jist turn back to time I would have been so kind to her...

This story is about my mom with one right eye.

When I was 8 years old, I would normally play around but I was too strict and firm. I wanted to graduate in a hurry because I want to leave my mom.

One day I noticed that I have left my lunch. I decided not to eat because I am also in a diet. But it doesn't mean I am fat. Bakit kung magdiet fat agad? Pwede aware lang sa health muna?

Lumabas ako sa classroom and watched how people would play and laughed. Suddenly a large group of students were whispering to each other and I heard a big laugh.

I look at the direction where people crowded and I saw... my mom.

I hate her! And I'll always will.

When she is infront of me she handed me my lunch box and smiled.

"David, you forgot your lunch box"

I glared at her and looked at her with disgust. I mean, who wouldn't. One of my classmate whispered in my left ear.

"Is she your mom?"

I was so angry and even curse the heavens why the hell did they gave me a mom that is so ugly.

I hear people whispering.

"Mama niya yun?"

"Eewww ka diri one eyed!"

"Freak, eeewww!!!"

And so on...

I glared at my mom-no, my care taker and made my voice loud.

"Of course not! My mom is so beautiful! She is my maid!"

My caretaker's smile disappear. She bowed her head and walked away.

I hate her!

She maybe my mom but I will never ever love her...

I wish... She never exist.

When it was mother's day, I declared that day the worst day ever in ancient history. As a student we made card for our mother. When we were dismissed I saw how my classmate would run towards their mom, hugged them and kissed them. It made me smile to think that a mother's love to her child is priceless.

"They are so lucky to have a mom like that." I whispered to myself.

I saw on the other corner, my mom waiting for me. My smile faded away and I went near her.

"Here!" I handed her my card.

She smiled and said.

"Thanks David, I lo--"

Before she could say anything I inserted.

"Let's just go home!"

After I graduated from high school, I ran away from home. I eill never come back and I'll never see her again.

After how many years had past, I had a family of my own, two kids and I am now a billionare. Evrything went smoothly until I saw a letter came from aling Maria. It says:

Dear David,

Sorry to interupt but I have a terrible news to tell you. Your mom died 5 days ago. I hope that you would come and see her before her burial.

Love: Aling Maria

I closed the letter and started to laugh hollowly. No tear, not even a single one drop from my eyes. That's a living proof that I never ever will love my mother.