Moving

Wassup I'm Destiny. I stand at 5'4. I am lightskin I'm thick AF. I got a big ass booty. I have a nice body and some juicy lips and I have blue green eyes that change according to my mood. Hair that stops at my ass and its red. I have blue braces and I'm 18. This my story.

Destiny P.O.V.
"Eekkkk eeekkkk" goes my annoying ass alarm clock. I don't want to move out my house I got to much memories. I got out my bed and went to the bathroom I already had all my stuff packed up they just left the beds. I turned the shower on and let it warm up while I brushed my teeth. I put my face wash soap on and stripped. I hopped in the shower for 20 minutes and washed with my bed bath & body works cinnamon wash. I got out and I dried off and I went to my room. "Hurry ya butt up girl" my mom yelled. I walked in my closet I choose some high waisted shorts a white tank top and my all white Jordan's with my knee high socks. I went to my bathroom and got my brush and put my hair in neat bun. I pit my white flower crown on grabbed my jean jacket shades lip gloss and I put some eyeliner on and went downstairs my ma cooked eggs,bacon,grits,sausage,toast,French toast, orange juice,and waffles. I fixed me a plate "so are you ready to leave" my mom said "sort of I wanna go to the new mansion where's daddy" I said referring to my dad.

Trey'Vonte P.O.V.

Wassup I'm Trey'Vonte but call me Trey. I'm 6'5 and a light bright. I'm 18. I have hazel eyes I got waves and pearly white straight teeth. I have hoes imma thug and I ain't got no baby's. You can't hold a hoe down she'll go round sucking dick and getting trusted in they Pussy. I want a girl who could hol me down but I can't find that. So my motto is I don't love she gotta be a virgin. Ight That's enough about me for now.

Destiny P.O.V.

We just got to the new house and that bitch big AF. We got some Popeye's and came all the new furniture was in the house they was bringing my California bed upstairs tho I looked around the house. My daddy still own the other house and 8 others this the 9th one. I picked my room wisely I had a walk in bath and closet big enough to be another room. It was all blue and white. All the rooms had walk in closets and bathrooms. I went downstairs and fixed me some mashed potatoes,macaroni,biscuits,and spicy chicken. "Honey your starting school tomorrow. A bitch gotta go to sleep. I cleaned up my dishes and went upstairs and put my phone on the charger. I put my pajamas on. I laid down and I drifted off to sleep.

*6:00 am*
I woke up at 6:00. I walked I'm my bathroom and
Turned on the shower. While it warmed up I brushed my teeth and put my face wash on my face. I stripped and got in the shower. I let the water hit my skin. I washed with my cinnamon body wash. I got out and dried off walking towards my walk in closet. I chose some black fitted shorts and a white shirt and my breed 11's. I put my hair in half ponytail half straight. I put black lipstick on n some eyeliner. I went downstairs to get some breakfast n to my surprise my mom den cooked eggs,bacon,grits,sausage,waffles,toast,fruit,and oj. I was full AF."goodmorning mom where's dad"? "He's in the office he wants you" good bit was my first day on Friday cause a bitch finna go shopping 2morrow. I cleaned up my dishes and then I put them I'm the dishwasher. I walked in my daddy office "yes daddy"? "Here and good morning babygirl". He handed me 1grand. "Why i need this for". "Idk but I'm giving you some more money when you get home cause your going to the mall later after school. Also I'm giving you it because you need your own car. And lunch money bye". With those words I said "bye momma bye daddy".

The P.O.V.

I woke up at 6:00 yall remember me. I'm Trey'Vonte. The nigga who 6'5( if I got the description wrong this the real one) light skin pearly whites 18 swag long curly hair sjpe game braces( I love braces so the fine people gone wear braces) and hazel eyes that change according to my mood. Imma thug. I don't love but I woke up at 6:00. I live by myself I know wha you thinking this nigga worry about a house when he needs an education my GPA is at a 5.4.(I don't know if its possible I just put it down). I'm a smart thug but I washed up with my Axe body wash. I got out and walked to my walk in closet. I picked out my white T-shirt my cargo shorts and my all white Jordan's. I went downstairs and fixed me some cereal. I need a woman to fix me breakfast everyday damn. I got my strap iPhone 6s and my keys.

I drove to school playing Down in the DM. That's my shit. This hell hole I say as I pull up. I walk in and see this bad hoe. See had black shorts a white shirt and black and white Jordan's on. Some black lipstick too. I didn't think she a how cause a Joe at our school would be wearing shorts that look like they have a wedgie buy that's how they made

This is my first book. Give me 4 likes and 2 comments for another chapter. This will be a completed book. I'll update everyday. Live Y'all All Excuse the mistakes