Bhadd Ass !

Destiny P.O.V

I'm walking into this shit and it smell like tuna fish,sex and weed. Like bruhh my last school put us in check this school I could get around. But not like that im still a virgin. So I'm walking to the office and this bitch hand me the stuff I need and give me a look so I had to put her in check. "Look bitch I have my ways an I could get your ass fired. U must not know who my father is." "I don't know n I don't give a fuck". She said while popping her gum all ratchet n shit. So I grabbed her 20¢ weave and pulled her from behind the desk by it. "Death punch kingpin death slap kick punch stomp stomp. Bang bang pull. A fine ass nigga pulled me off the how she was messed the fuck up. "Baby girl imma take you home cause I work for your dad". But before I got off her she stood back up and I kicked her ass back down to the floor. "Fuck you"I spat at that bitch. Imma have her ass in check. My dad would understand. "So imma leave my car here" I said "nah imma call my right hand to pick it up". I'm not going home yet.

D:I'm going to the mall so is u going to cum I mean come with me.
T:okay I'll pay for you even tho I know yo daddy gave you 10bands. We went to the mall. We pull up to the mall and I see my hoes. Oh shit I don't want babygirl to get into another fight of the day. Cause all my hoes got a mouth. I took her in the bathroom and gave her a Hickey.