The Principal and I

Prologue

Grace's P.O.V.

Like usual, here I was, chewing my fruit salad while daydreaming, in the cafeteria. And then...

'Grace! Oh my gosh! Guess what?' Chloe, my bestfriend squealed, breaking my train of thoughts.

'What?' I looked at her. 'You better have a good reason for interrupting me.'

'Don't worry! There's nothing as exciting as this gossip...' Chloe sounded like a gossiper but she was not one. It was just her overly-enthusiastic personality. Seriously, as long as she change that...

'Gracie!' Chloe whined. 'Are you even listening to me?'

'Uh, no?' I replied sheepishly. She gave a 'humph' and explained to me,'You know Mr Murray? That old priccipal of ours?' I nodded. 'Well, he is retiring! And his son, Will, is coming to take over!'

I raised and eyebrow.'Right...so?'

'And he is only 19 and I heard he is super hot! Plus, he's got to be a genius to take over a school so soon...' Chloe's words were drowned out by the bell as I darted out of sight to my locker before she could jump on me again. Yes, she's not a gossiper, but she can be one hyperactive person.

***

P.E.

'Gosh! That Mr Ong can't seriously want us to go through that course right?' Chloe groaned during physical education, pointing a finger at the highly challenging course that had been set up in the gym.

'Yes,' I answered truthfully. 'Knowing Mr Ong, you should know perfectly well that it is abosolutely possible.'

'Rrrrrrrrrrrr...' As much as I hated that course, I was still glad Chloe had stopped her ranting about the new principal/teacher.

Just then, I spotted a lean and tall male enter the room. He had wavy black hair that hung loosely in a mess and sea green eyes. Everyone in the room stared. How on earth did he stay so hot when his hair looks like shit?

'Uh, hi?' he stared at us uncomfortably. 'Anyway, I am Will Murray, your new principal and physical education teacher. Today, I have set up this course for you guys to try.'

There was an awkward silence.

'Anyone wants to try first?' Finally, the gaping girls recovered and rushed forward, their hands high in the sky.

'Me!'

'Me!'

'Me!'

'Me's filled the air as the guys and Chloe and I moved backwards.

'Seriously?'Chloe started, disgusted,'Go for that course for that guy? No freaking way.'

'Yup.' I agreed, glancing at the hoard of girls practically drowning that Murray guy.

Bored, I started to slip back into my not completed daydream.

'You!' I looked up. Who?

'You, the girl with long brown hair tied into a ponytail in a blue tee.' Who? Who is in a blue tee? I looked around for a girl like that. Nobody. Then I realised I was the only one like that.

'Me?' I pointed to myself stupidly.

'Yes, you.' he smirked. I got up slowly, walking over. Girls shot me jealous looks while guys snickered. Chloe gave me a pitying look.

'Why me? There are a hundred of girls out there dying to go for the stupid course,' I blurted out. He looked at me in amusement.

'I was right. You are way more amusing,' he muttered, smirking.'Well,' he said aloud,'because you look like you are easily annoyed.' I shot him a glare.

'Go on,' he prompted, still smirking.  I stepped forward.

No way was I going to amuse him further.

I am going to show him what I've got,

And wipe that smirk of his pretty face-permanently.

***

Author's Note:

Sorry if there are spelling or grammer mistakes. I didn't check.

And I know it is short, but please just endure for a while.

Please comment and help me improve.

I'll try to update more often!

Thanks!^^

Song of the day: Stop and Erase by Selena Gomez