Chapter 1

Ally's Pov:
It was a pretty stormy night in California. I was sitting on my couch in my warm pajamas that my mom got me for Christmas last year reading a book. The noise of the rain hitting the window was heard throughout the lonely and quiet of the house, usually i wouldn't mind because i found the sound of rain very calming for me but tonight it was so strong it felt like thousands of rocks were thrown at my house. I groaned, this house is way to big for two people i thought. You see my mom is a business woman so she goes on a lot of business trips around the world and only comes home during Christmas and new year and my dad left when I was 2 months old god knows if his still alive, so I practically had the house to myself. I was about to go back to reading my book when i heard the a knock on the door. Who the fuck can be at the door at 10 pm?! I got up from my comfortable position and went to open the door. "Z? What are you doing here?"I need you." But before i could answer him he closed the door and pinned me against the wall roughly kissing me.

Zach's Pov:
"Stef! I swear I'm not cheating on you with Ally!" "How am I supposed to know you're not lying to me?!" She screamed while walking around her bedroom "Babe I love you to much to ever cheat on you." Yea right I'm only dating Stef cause she's the school's hottest chick and she's super easy to bang. "But fuck Zach your always running off to her house, your always eating lunch with her and when were together and she calls you never hesitate to answer!!" "She's my best friend for fucksake Stefanie!" "Look baby I just love you so much I don't want to lose you Z" I cringed at the nickname she just called me I only liked it when Ally called me this. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "Babe let me show you how much I love you" she whispered  " But my parents are home.." "Shhh it's fine we'll just be quiet" I kissed her again but this time I asked for entrance which she gladly accepted we made out for a few minutes until I moved down to her neck finding her sweet spot I sucked on it  a loud moan escape her lips "Shh baby be quiet" I whispered in her ear. I slowly walked her to her bed gently put her down I took off her shirt and shorts leaving hickeys all over her body when i arrived at her pantie line I grabbed the lace material between my teeth and pulled it down I stuck to fingers inside her and pumped in and out earning a moan from her "Quit fucking teasing" she hissed. I chuckled I took my fingers and licked them she tastes so fucking gross I had to lie to her "umm.. Babe you taste so good" Ok here we go lord save me. I spread her thighs and dipped my head between her legs exploring her pussy with my tongue, I sucked on her clit which i knew drove her crazy. "FUCK ZACH WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO THIS" I smirked on the inside. "Baby I'm close" and with one last swift of a tongue she came and I licked her clean. She was out of breath "let me return the favor" "I would love that Stef but I have a family dinner to plan for tomorrow." "Oh ok then I'll see you tomorrow?" "Yup" she kissed me "Bye baby". I walked to my car shit it was pounding today I hope I can make it to Ally's house.
~10 min later ~
I arrived at her house I was dripping by the time I got to her door, when she opened the door confusion clear in her face. " Z? What are you doing here? " the only thing that was on my mind since I left Stef's house "I need you" before she could answer I closed the door stepped inside and pinned her against the wall.

Ally's Pov :
We were hardcore making out against the wall he asked for entrance but I decided to tease and refused it his hands ran down from my wrist to my ass grabbing it making gasp he took the opportunity to stuck his tongue in my mouth. We were fighting for dominance but he eventually won. We pulled away from the heated kiss both out of breath "Jump." I obeyed I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist while he held on to my thigh tightly while guiding us to my bedroom without breaking the kiss. He lays me down on my bed but I quickly flipped us over "I love it when you take control babygirl it's so sexy" he purred. I grinned,  I slowly kissed his neck finding his soft spot earning a moan I smirked against his neck, I broke the kiss to take his and my shirt and my bra off. I got off his lap and pulled down his pants and boxers in the process his hard member popped up. I gently kissed his hard tip before taking his whole length in my mouth which was kind of hard since he was so big I  flicked my tongue around it and sucked earning groans, moans and a few cursed words out of him as he came in my mouth, I swallowed it all and stood up he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me on the bed while he got on top of me. He leaned in and whispered in my ear "You know I really like those pajama pants on you, it's very sexy. But what a shame I'll have to take them off." He pulled my pants and panties down in one movement and threw them across the room. He didn't even hesitate to eat me out.
Zach's Pov:
I spread her legs and noticed she was already wet I smirked then dipped my head between her legs and licked her out making her moan and squirm a little under my touch, fuck she tasted good. I proceeded to suck her clit making her squirt in my mouth has she cursed fuck she tasted good. Seconds later she came into my mouth "you taste so good and sweet babygirl"

Ally's Pov:
He got out from in between my legs and reached for his pants I heard the familiar sound of a plastic wrapping being ripped suddenly i felt his hard length inside me without any warning "fucking asshole you didn't warn me" i whimpered. He had a slow pace going on right now which I didn't really like "Zach quit teasing" "Sorry babygirl. How do you want it?" "I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow" "As you wish" lifted my legs to wrapped them around his waist and pounded and a fast paste which was very pleasuring. "Fuck Ally scream my name" he hissed "FUCK ZACH THAT FEELS SO GODDAMN GOOD" The bed was pounding against the wall pretty hard, our moans filled my master bedroom as we both came at the same time we were both breathing heavily he collapsed next to my body and wrapped an arm around me "Babygirl that was amazing" he kissed my head I hummed in response my mind lost in cloud of lust and happiness. The last thing I remember was Zach humming my favorite song before I fell into a peaceful slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So here is my new story Friends with benefits. Here is the first chapter. If you guys want long chapters like this they might come once every two weeks but if you guyss want short chapters they will come once a week, so please don't get mad at me when I don't update I'll try to write the most that I can with school and stuff.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me !

Have a good day/night

Emma