Chapter 2: PTSD

"I'm sorry El, you didn't come here to see this." Olivia gets up and walks over to her desk, she looked back as if she was gonna go back to him but decided not to. Elliot goes over to talk to Captain Cragen. Then he realizes, Cragen isn't there, he is overcome with sadness and memories. Amanda sees Elliot and, puzzled, she goes over to him.

"Lookin' for somethin' darlin'?" 

"No, it's just-sorry who are you? I'm Elliot I-"

"You used to work here, I know. Liv talks about you. I'm Amanda, and that guy over there is Carisi" She says as she points to Carisi. 

"Oh- nice to meet you. I'm gonna go catch up with Olivia." As he walked towards her he remembered all of the things he'd done before he had left. He thought about Kathy, his kids, and most importantly Olivia. How could he leave her, and so much had happened, he should've been there to save her. But he knows that she's a fighter and she can take care of herself but, he now feels the guilt. 

"Guy found in Central Park, throat slit and the vultures are circling already." She said casually to Elliot as if he was still her partner. She realized what she'd said."Oh- sorry. You don't have to come, it's a crime scene."

"I think I can handle it, I was on this job for 12 years. Not as long as you, but long." He said, nonchalantly. So he tagged along in the investigation, Robbie's, W 124th St, Ny, NY. dun dun.

They show up to the scene and, obviously, it doesn't look good, it never does. Elliot is taken aback when he sees the horrifying sight of a girl being carried away with bruises, cuts, and bawling her eyes out. Blood everywhere, it started spinning, everything did, he couldn't handle it, not anymore. This is why he had left in that moment he felt everything rushing back, all of those molested children, the rapes, murders, it all came back. "Elliot! I need help over here!" He'd fallen to the ground and was breathing very abnormally. "Someone!" The other EMT'S were already attending to the rape victim. "It's gonna be ok El," Liv reassured him.