Special Christmas Part. 2

Soon enough it was christmas break and we were driving to my house for christmas vacay. Our classes ended on the twenty-third and now christmas eve we were driving home for a party and presents. We were staying for a week. I was nervous as hell as Seb drove to my house. 

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked.

"What if they don't like you? What if they hate us as a couple?" I replied. 

"It'll be fine baby. I promise." He held onto my hand and suddenly we were at my childhood home. WE rang the doorbell and mom suddenly ripped the door open and squeezed us to death in a hug. 

"Oh my sweet Blaire! Merry Christmas!" She said. "I miss you at that boarding school. Just like I missed Blaine when he was at Dalton." 

"I missed you too mom. We're going to go upstairs and get settled and then we'll be ready for the party tonight. Is Coop coming?" I replied. I wanted to have Seb meet my big brother.  

"I have and he's coming." I nodded. "Alright go get unpacked and start getting ready for the christmas party. Oh and Burt, Kurt, Finn and Carole are coming too."

"Great, we'll be upstairs mom!" I said and taking Seb's hand I dragged him upstairs. We headed to my room first. It was a pale lavender color  with a classic four poster bed with privacy curtains. "Blaine will be coming with Kurt but I can't wait for you to meet my older brother. Cooper was my best friend growing up. The guest room is next door but I wouldn't try anything unless my parents are out of the house." I smirked and he smirked back giving me a kiss before pushing me on the bed. He released and I was breathless. 

"Well I'm going to go take a shower and I'll meet with you before the party." He said leaving me in my bedroom breathless. I stepped into my private bathroom and took a shower afterwards I dried off and curled my hair twisting it into a quick updo and taking my dress from the suitcase I zipped it on slipping burgundy leggings underneath and putting on my peep toe wedges. I did my makeup and headed over to the guest room. I opened the door to see Sebastian in a casual black suit with a black shirt and a gold tie.

"Well you look handsome." I smiled and he walked over towards me. 

"So do you, I was waiting until tonight but I want to give you your present now." He replied handed me a velvet box. 

"I wanted to give you yours too." I smiled handing him a red box. I opened mine to see a beautiful ring with a blue stone. "Seb it's beautiful."

"It's a promise ring. I promise with it to never hurt you, never betray you, and always protect you." he then opened his to reveal the watch I got him which had the warbler logo engraved on the back. "You're amazing now come on before your parents think we're up to something rated R." I smiled and we walked downstairs. The first face I was greeted with was my big brother Cooper. 

"Cooper!" I smiled and he smiled back hugging me tight. 

"I've missed you Blaire bear." He smiled. 

"I've missed you too this is my boyfriend Sebastian Smythe. Seb this is my big brother Cooper Anderson he's an actor in LA." They shook hands. 

"You Anderson's do love the arts don't you?"He asked and Coop just smirked.

"Yeah I've been trying to get this one to come out there after she graduates, now listen to me, you treat her right she's my little sis and my princess." I groaned and my eyes widened. 

"Coop!" I groaned. 

"I just care about you baby girl." He hugged me. 

"Well I'm going to introduce Seb to the rest of the crew. See you later Coop." I said and dragged Seb away. It was a fairly good time and later that night when everyone was asleep I heard a knock on my door. Seb was holding a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk. 

"It's midnight Merry Christmas babe." He said and kissed me. We lay in my bed until the sun came up eating cookies and just cuddling in the warm embrace. It was one christmas I would remember.