Jin & Maiya

*Jin wakes up around 7 am with Maiya in his arms sound asleep in her bed.*
*5 hours later*
Jin: "Damn I don't want to wake her up but I might have to.." *says to self*
*an alarm goes off making Jin jump a little.*
*Maiya sits up, grabbing her gun from under the pillow, she shoots the alarm & lays back down going back to sleep.*
Jin: "Fuck! I wish she wouldn't shoot the alarm clocks!" *says a little too loud*
Maiya: "Mph...What's with all th-*yawns*-e noise? I'm trying to sleep!" *rubs eyes then looks at Jin*
Maiya: "Oh Goodmorning." *smiles sleepily*
Jin: "Babe it's the afternoon..." *smiles, then kisses Maiya*
Maiya: *kisses back* "Oh well."
Jin: "Come on babe I'm sure your brother is waiting for you downstairs in the kitchen."
*Maiya lays back down plopping her head down onto Jins chest with a loud~thud~*
Jin: "Ow!" *acts like it hurt just to mess with her*
Maiya: *sits up quickly* "OH SHIT! ARE YOU OK? I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" *worries but stops & looks down at Jins half undressed body. Running her hands up & down tracing his muscles & ab lines, biting her lip*
Jin: "Haha hey babe my eyes are up here." *says mocking Maiya*
Maiya: "Oh shut up you know you like the attention." *smirks leaning close to his face*
Jin: *his eyes scanning Maiya up & down with a smirk* "Mmm. I'm liking this view more than the attention."