0.5

sana's pov

"jungkook?"

he ran to me and started fiddling with his fingers.

"umm.. uh." he said nervously.

finally he took the courage and asked, "can I have your number?"

I chuckled at his cuteness and took out my phone.

"sure. here you go. its my number." I said while typing my number in his phone.

"thanks. I had second thoughts of you not allowing though. anyway, bye. and once again, thanks!" he said walking backwards, slowly leaving.

I responded him by waving my hand.

after that I continued to walk jimin home.

a couple of minutes went by and I'd already arrived at my home.

I went in and headed to my room with jimin beside me.

suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out from my pocket and looked at the caller's name.

"jung hara."

I accepted the call.

"yah jung hara. why'd you call?"

"why? cant call my best friend?"

"hehe. how's life in america?" I asked.

its been so long since I saw her. we we're best friends since 7 years old. until suddenly, her parents told her to move to america at the age of 18.

"well.. you know, lonely without you. how about you?"

"lonely without you too. but I met this boy named jungkook though. he comes to your mom's cafe daily."

"really? tell me about him."

I ended up sharing her everything.

"oh. looks like our sana has interests in this guy named jungkook, huh." she teased from the other side of the phone.

"yah! stop teasing okay. how about you? anyone?"

"yeah. surprised to know he's korean too like me. we live in the same apartment. he's room is opposite of mine."

"is he cute? handsome? hot-" I was cut off by her yelling.

"yah!! of course he is. he's name is min yoongi. but he doesn't speak much. some of his friends call him suga. and I always caught him sleeping in his bedroom." she explained.

"cool. make him yours."

"yah. stop teasing alright. let me explain."

"okay then. tell me about him."

---
yay yoongi appeared!