Love Fades

It was the first day back from Winter Break. It had been two weeks since I had last seen Kyle, but I wouldn't even be able to talk to him. Over the break, my friend Chloe had dared me to go the first day back without talking to Kyle. I knew it was gonna be hard, but I excepted it, being the person I was. I HATED chickening out of dares. It was like admitting I was weak, which is something I would NEVER do.

I had wanted to talk to him all day, but I stuck with the dare, and didn't. By the bus ride home I had almost talked to him so many times, mostly in PE, but never did. It wasn't untill I arrived home that I finnally broke and had to say something to him. I sent him a simple "hi" throught Google Hangouts. He didn't respond that day.

It seemed like we were drifting apart. We had hardly spoken since break ended, only a word or two here and there. I was thinking that maybe something I had said over break had made him mad or something. Today I finnally desided to say something to him. In PE we were doing 10 jumping jacks because we were so loud, and Kyle was going faster, and doing an extra one beacuse he is "such a rebel." A cute rebel. I thought to myself.

It took 5 times for him to finnally get caught, and when he finnally was caught, the teachers called him out no problem. We were doing jump rope this week. In my group was Joy, Eve, Sage and I. We were trying to beat the record for most jumps with the turnners and two jumpers all jumping. I was trying super hard, as to impress Kyle. We made it to 23, 3 jumps away from beating the record of 25. We weren't able to make it past 10 after that, but we tried over and over again, but just weren't successful.