kyungsoo

"Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You three go to the SM promotion at the university," The manager tells the three. They all nod.

"Lay, Xiumin and Chen. You three do the radio interview. Be careful with what you say, okay?" The manager says. They nod aswell.

"D.O, Suho and Sehun. You guys can do whatever you want today, you've been very good with the promotion of the group in the past few days," The manager says to us. I smile and we all nod. Yes! No work for a day.

It has been forever since i've had a day off. "Thats all for today. See you guys tomorrow," The manager says as we all stand up. We walk out of the living room of the house. 

"Guys, we're off!" Chen tells the rest of the boys as Chen, Lay and Xiumin all walk towards the door. We all bid our goodbyes to them and they walk out the door and into a black van. 

"You three are so lucky that you got the day off," Baekhyun exclaimed to Suho, Sehun and I. I just chuckled at his reaction. I am actually very lucky. We've been working our asses off on this tour. We've gone all over Asia in the past few months.

"Well you might meet a Uni hottie," Sehun says. Sehun always tries to find the hottest girls. He is the biggest flirt. But how can I complain? He has the looks to seduce anyone. 

"Is that all you care about? Really?" Kai scolded Sehun and playfully hit him. Sehun grabbed the part of his arm where Kai had slapped and pretended to act extremley hurt, which got us bursting in laughter.

"Well, I think its time for us to go," Kai announces to us. We all greet them goodbye and they make their way to the universtiy. Today, I really want to go to the old cafe. I want to see if it really is Ari that Baekhyun and Sehun saw.

I'm so curious. I really hope that it is her. I want to catch up, talk to her and apologize. It's all I have been thinking about. I really want to say sorry to her. I want to make it up to her. The five years that I have wasted not being with her.

"What are you guys gonna do today?" Suho asked Sehun and I. I shrugged. I wanted to go to the cafe alone because Sehun would definetly want to go again if I told him. 

"I'm just gonna sleep. I haven't gotten a lot of that these days,' Sehun told us. 

"Same," Suho said. "I'm gonna go to my room. See you," Suho and Sehun walked up the tall wooden steps together, separating at the top of the staircase to make it to their own rooms. Now only I was in the living room.

I stood up and dusted off my lap. I put on my surgical mask and my shoes and walk out the door. "How do I get there again?" I quietly say to myself. I took this time to wander the streets. I never could look around anymore. Everyone is just so busy.

We can never appreciate where we live. I never really noticed where I was walking, until I suddenly found the cafe. There it is. I haven't been here in a long time. Memories of Ari and I flooded my brain as I take a few steps closer to the cafe.

This is it. I could see her right now. What the hell am I gonna do when I see her? Fuck. I didn't think this through. I stop in my tracks. I think carefully. Should I say hi? Pretend not to know her? Aish. Okay, I'll just YOLO this moment.

I jog quickly to the cafe and stand at the door. I have been here many times but now, I feel nervous. It's like I have never been here before and I'm scared. I take a few big deep breaths before opening the door slowly.

The bell of the cafe rings, reminding me of the many times I have been here. I walk towards the cashier. "Coming!" I hear fainlty from the back room. I took this time to admire the cafe once again. It was so cute.