Chapter 18 [Who's the Killer]

†GODZILLA'S POV†

Hi Goddesses! Pwe to uglies! I know you already know me guys. The one and only Godzilla the goddess of beauty. And if you hate me, well I hate you too. And let me remind all The bitches that Chandler Fraser is mine.

Soo let's back to that pasikat na froglet. What's her name again? Sclera? Well bagay. She's like Sira. I want to make kalbo her right now. Soo she's making landi my hubby huh? Like duh. That ugly creature na nakasuot na eyeglasses ang pipiliin ni hubby over me? Oh no! No! That's  a big never! Over my dead gorgeously delicious sexy body. Hmmp. *flip hair*  

I just make irap when hubby told me that ugly creature is his girl. Like duh?! As if I'm gonna maniwala to him no. If I know hes just being ... what they call that? Uh.. Oh yeah. Pakipot. He has a crush on me kaya when we were still young. Soo it mean crush niya pa rin ako ngayon at walang ibang babaeng aagaw sa hubby ko.

"Hubby uy!" Tawag ko kay Chad. I'm pouting right now. He's not making kinig to me kasi eh. He's still looking at that ugly creature na bumalik sa ala sleeping beauty nitong pag-arte. Like haller!! It's Soo impossible that She will be sleeping beauty  because of that ugly face of her.

"Hubby. Don't be too cold to me. Sige ka, I'll tell  it to Tito that your not making pansin to me." Pagpapa-cute ko dito.

"Go on b*tch." I'm naiiyak na. Why is He treating me like that ba? I'm pretty naman. I'm educated a epitome of a perfect girlfriend. I Dont have a disease naman. And I Dont have pimples and I'm fashionable not like that girl na tinitingnan niya ngayon.

She's like. Uhg. Pwe! She Dont have a sense of fashion. And She's even wearing that ugly eyeglasses and a gross braces. Like Err!

Soo back to business. I stared at her with my nandidiri look. She's still natutulog. I flashed a sweet smile when my beautiful mind produced a bright idea. I just want her to be mawala in my way to Chandlers heart. 

When the ugly old hag teacher is done with her boring discussion is I make labas na to the room.

"Bye! Hubby, I have a business to do pa! I love you! Hug and kisses!" Paalam ko Kay hubby at nag-flying kiss pa ako. He only gave me deaths glares that makes me wanna shiver but no! That's  my hubby kaya! soo I shouldn't be afraid to him.

I just smiled at him at lumabas na ng classroom. May nakabungguan pa akong mga hot boys Hmm.. Varsity players ng F.U well I make admit it that their all hot but I don't have a paki. I only want my hubby.

I make sunod sa mga Ito until sa locker room. Nag-ngisihan ang mga ito when they saw the goddess me. Well I can't blame them naman eh. Boys always drool on me cu'z I'm irresistible. Well I used to it na.

I didn't make pansin  their titig nalang and I make lapit to their captain.

"Woaaah! Dude may naligaw at a ditong isang diyosa?" Ngisi ngising sabi nito. Hmmp! Playboy. He's no that ka-gwapohan naman eh.

"I have a favor to you. Let's talk in private." I said using my seductive tone. Of course I need to do this one no! I'm sure he will make sunod me if I used my charisma to him.

"Sure sweety." Nang-aakit na Sabi nito at binalingan ang mga teammates nito and he make tingin to them that says *Get out muna look*  They get it naman and they go outside na. Kami nalang ang natira in here.

"What now sweetheart.?" Mapang-akit na bulong nito sa akin. I just flashed a sweet smile.

"Do me a favor."