Part 1

" Kaylah babe, get up! You have to get ready for school !" shouted Gina then carried on waking the others up. Sighing to myself i got up thinking another horrible day at school. Waking up i loked at the mirror. I looked a mess. i guess thats what you expect after selfharming and crying yourself to sleep. I brushed as much as i could through my tangled hair and then gave up.. I went to the bathrrom just as i heard Gina shout that breakfast was ready. I had a shower did what i needed to and tied my hair up and went down for breakfast.

I forgot to introduce myself, i am quite rubbish at introducing myself . i will just tell you about myself so here goes....My name is Kaylah Stones, I am 15 and i go to Jack Hunt. I live in a care home. Gina is a care-worker she looks after us, she is quite nice. All the other carekids hate me apart from a girl called Tee who is the same age as me. She has beautiful tanned skin, brown eyes and long brown wavy hair whereas i have blonde hair, green eyes and very pale skin. She is confident and beautiful and i am dull and just get more ugly everyday. We had very different personalities but thats what made us best friends.

"Bye Kay"

"Bye babe" i said to Tee as i made my way down the road to school.I took a deep breathe and walked through the school gates.

"Ahhh, run the green eyed monster is here." Shouted Aston the head bully as they sniggered at me. All i wanted to do was punch them in the face but i didn't have the strength to do it. Just as i was walking down the hill towards the school building JJ Bird the other bully kicked me very very hard. I writhered in pain as they laughed at me.

" Go to hell and die!" They shouted and walked away as i writhered in pain and agony.

Hey i havent posted that much as i am quite ill but i will post as soon as i can.  plz vote and comment on what i can do to make it better.

Thnx

Jxx