Chapter 1: Runaway car

'Are we there yet?' My little sister, Jessica asked.

'Not yet honey, just 30 minutes more, then we'll be there okay?' My mom said looking at us through the rear view mirror.

'I never wanted to move, I wanna go back.' Jessica whined.

'This place already looks ugly, Our place before looked beautiful.' Jessica added.

'How could you not like this place? It looks pretty cool...' I said with my face towards the window.

Jessica just rolled her eyes and put her headphones back on.

You know for a 8 year old she is sassy.

But then again, I'm supposed to be the sassy older one whining about everything.

But I'm not so sue me.

I'm Kimber Jennington and I am as childish as a teenager can get. I'm 18 years old but I daydream about stuff in class. As you could see Jessica my little sister has demonstrated how I should act.

But I don't, I like music, unicorns, mint green, cupcake sprinkle patterns, and narwhals.

That's pretty much all about me...Coz I'm boring...so sad...

ANYWAYS. MOVIN' ON.

We moved here to...I think this place is called...Trentecky? I think so...Meh.

When we got to our new house I looked at it with my mouth opened wide.

My glob dis is big...

I tried to jump and kiss the sweet ground but instead just fell face flat due to the buckle on the seat.

'Damn thing.' I murmured under my breath.

My sister on the other hand, was laughing her head off.

'Zip it.' I said standing up but fell back to the ground when a basketball hit me on top of my head.

'ARE YOU FRIKIN' KIDDING MEH.' I screamed at the sky. ( bc I was looking up )

'I'm sor- Oh, your the newbies, Welcome to Trentecky, where everything stinks and and is filthy.' A boy said taking the basketball from the ground.

'In my opinion you stink, and by the looks of that shirt your the one who's filthy.' I snapped at him standing up.

Just then, Our mini van started rolling down slowly down the street.

Then my mom started chasing after it.

It was really funny watching my mom do that but I didn't want to lose my seriousness.

But the boy kept on staring at me.

He gave a low whistle at my comeback.

'Ooo, Feisty.' He said making eye contact with me.

I hate it when boys make eye contact with me.

But he was cute, I can be like those plastic teen chicks that think all boys are cute if I wanted to.

BUT I DON'T SO YEAH.

'Whatebs.' I said crossing my arms.

Gonna keep it cool.

'The names Jordan.' He said looking even deeper into my eyes. And smirking.

And it just so happened that It creeps me out when boys smirk.