Chapter 12(Laito's P.O.V)

''Take me from this place... whisper the lies of your love and hold me close. I don't care if it'a the truth or not.'' 

What was I doing here? what am I doing with my life? do I even have a reason to live anymore? Pftt. of course I did. Had things been different if I had had a more stable life? if my mother had not been my mother? Maybe it I hadn't been born a vampire at all.

What was I thinking? of course I was being ridiculous. Love dies only when growth stops. and I hadn't stopped growing, and neither had she. My kitten. my Sora. I had never been a believer in god. a man that created us only to watch us suffer from above. So of course I questioned my humanity when Sora was sent to me. my light in my heart. I, like she had stated, was surprised I even had one.

and I was never one who felt regret. But what i had to do last year had to be one of the most despicable.  Betraying her like that. and how loyal she was being to me.

I felt trapped. like I was being suffocated. If I couldn't be with her. Than there was nothing worth living for anymore. I once said that I would kill for love. because that's what I was taught. But the truth was... I didn't know how to love. I was pretty sure that's what I felt for this young woman. and I could see her desire for me plainly in her eyes. And I didn't understand it.

Why did you stay?

What's holding you here??

You god damned idiot... get the fuck out while you can! I'm a monster, Can't you see that? Both of you... Both of you... Leave this place so I can hurt you no further... Get out.

No... Don't leave me... Please, don't ever leave me. Whatever you do... don't you leave me.