Proluge+Chapter 1

This book is dedicated to RinOxLucyH .I hope you enjoy this book! ^^ I will put both Rinxlucy and YukioxLucy endings for this book!Hopefully I can get more ideas!I already have an outline for the beginning of this book.
Begin
It was just when Lucy reached  10 years old.She was playing with her dolls when she hears something tragic happen nearby.Of course being a child,almost every child should be curious on what was happening and walked to the room 3 doors down.When she peeked in,what she saw did not please her."M-Mama?"Lucy whimpered at the scene.What she saw scarred her(no there there were no smexy tem with mother and dad).When she opened the door she saw her mother lifeless and a person standing over her with their hand in her chest."Ah...Layla,you should've said yes when we first met.."The person turned around to see Lucy.Lucy sqeaked.She hurridly ran to her father's office to tell him what happened.But right before she reached the door knob she was knocked down.Knowing that her fathers office was sound proof she shouted for the maids or servants to help her.It was also too bad that she left Aquarius's key in her room.Soon she felt no weight above her and turned around to see Aquarius pinning down the person."Lucy go to your father now!"Lucy nodded and hurridly opened the door."DADDY!DADDY!A PERSON IS HERE AND HE KILLED MOMMY!!"That made her father stand up and run outside.When he passed by Lucy he mumbled."No...He's too early..damn you Satan..."Lucy was still scared and Aquarius entered and hugged Lucy,knowing she encounter something as horrible at such a young age.
Currently
Lucy is now 17(idk what age is she is when they brought Lisanna back)She has forgotten what has happened all those years ever since she was 10.All she could remember is what is important like her studies and her family.What she couldn't remember is that incident.Lucy has changed and ever since the incident her father has locked her up so she could be safe.But she has escaped.Now after a few years of being in Fairy Tail she is getting ignored.She has also started to think of depressing thoughts,but she doesn't do them,she just writes poems about them."Hey!It's the weakling!!"A certain fire Mage shouted drunkenly.Lucy ignored him and went upstairs.The Thunder Tribe never ignored her and treated her as their team mate.She sat down next to Evergreen and sighed."Don't let his words get to you Blondie."Lucy glared at the other blonde."Your not the only blonde here lightning head."They had a stare off untill Freed broke them up.Suddenly a voice could be heard in her head.'Lucy mentally nodded.'Do you wish them to be dead?'Lucy was shocked,why is this voice even talking to her???'Because you,my dear,seem to have a huge grudge against almost the whole guild don't you?'Lucy wearily looked to the guild downstairs.'Well..Yeah,but no.My main goal right now is to get stronger and not care about what they say.'Lucy mentally answered."Lu-....Y!...LUCY!!"Lucy heard from Evergreen.She snapped out of her thoughts."O-Oh sorry I spaced out what is it?"Lucy now snapped out of her daze."Do you want to go with us on a quest?"Lucy smiled but shook her head."It's alright Ever,I have enough jewels and I'm not on your guys team anyways."Evergreen frowned."Alright then..But..What about the others..."Laxus being a dragon slayer heard what Evergreen said."Yeah Blondie,what about them?We don't want the same thing to happen."Lucy sighs."Look here it's fine,I'll stay at the Konzern for now.How long is the trip?"Lucy asked."About a week in Crocus.Will you really be fine Lucy?"Freed asks."Lucy we care about you and all but just to check once again,are you sure?"Lucy was feeling like she is being guilt-tripped to go with them."I'm going to the Konzern okay?"The Thunder Tribe Trio sighs and agrees.They all stand up and go outside to the train station.They waved goodbye and each group left at different times to different places.
End of Proluge
Sorry it was 700 something words I moved fandoms but I still do like FT I try and remember the events that happen which I do remember and I will continue this book,like promised I will work on this during the summer!See you guys!Just so I don't forget
I don't own FT or Blue Exorcist!See ya!

Last edit:Nov.6(1:11)