Chapter 1

DAN'S POV:

I woke up to the deafening sound of my alarm. It beeped countlessly for 5 minutes until I could finally be bothered to turn it off, great that probably woke everyone in the building up. can't I just have one morning without an angry middle aged man along with his wife and children banging on my door at 6 am? I don't even know why I bother setting in an alarm anyway, it usually results in me turning it off and staying in bed for 3 hours contemplating whether to actually leave my flat.

After 2 hours of deciding what to do today I finally decided to get up and actually see some sunlight. Who am I kidding this England I'm talking about? With England it either rains, rains, rains or it's cloudy. Either way I knew I had to leave the flat so that hopefully I could find something interesting to do today .

Just as I left the flat I could hear the sirens of a police car, seriously the fifth time this week. I put in my earphones and blasted three cheers for sweet revenge in my ears as I walked down the path. Then I notices that someone was actually calling me so I took out my earphones to see what they wanted.

"Hello Daniel" said a familiar voice.

"Hi, who is this?" I asked in hope they wouldn't take it as an offence.

"It's your mother." Damn. "So I was wondering, have you got a job yet?"

What do I say? "Yes mum of course I have." Complete and utter lies.

"Good Daniel, so what is your job?"

"Umm mum do you mind if we maybe discuss this later, I'm sort of in the middle of the street"

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie talk to you later?"

"Yep, okay bye."

I then hung up. What was I supposed to say, that her fail of a son spends half his time sleeping or scrolling through tumblr? I already left college, I don't want to disappoint her anymore than I already have done. I need a break I only moved out 2 months ago and my mum has called me every day since. I used to have a job one that paid a fair amount and as soon as I had a fair amount of money I moved out as soon as possible.

As I walked back to my flat an idea struck me. What if I went away? Not for long just for two weeks escape the stress of my family and Manchester. I still have a good £2000 left over from savings and my old job. But what do I tell mum about my job? If I lied again I'd probably feel really guilty.

As soon as I entered my flat I opened my laptop and booked this holiday I chose a place not too expensive but still nice and I was ready to go. I then had an idea about what to tell my mum.

The phone rang.

"Hi mum"

"Hi Daniel so what's this job?"

"Umm, it's to do with the Internet"

"Okay that's interesting I have to go now dear, get back to work"

"Okay mum"

So I then started 'work'

My webcam on my computer was ready.

"Hi, my name is Dan."

A/N:

Hi I know this was really short and not very detailed but I really wanted to get this fanfic started .

I hope you liked it!

-Anyonomousphantrash