not all fans are nice

A/N hope you all like the story so far plase vote and commnet please let me now how it is :)

I stood on the side of the stage holding my drumstick tight in my hands close to my body. I was shifting impatiently on my feet looking out onto the crowd. god I can't do this, they're gonna hate me. I breathed in  as someone touched my shoulder, I looked back seeing Tony and I smiled.

"Don’t worry you'll be fine" he said I smiled lightly and saw Vic getting wired up.

"Ray come get your box on!" Vic yelled to me. I don’t know why my sister had me fitted for in-ears last year but they came in handy, Sammi are you psychic or something. I noticed though the tech guy was holding something other than in-ears and a box. I walked over to them holding my lime green drumsticks in my hand. the tech handed me a box that said 'Swag Daddy', really mike? I chuckled and clipped it on my back of my pants and he fixed the wire around me helping me put in my in ears. then continued around and pulled a hands-free mic come down in front of my face. I looked to Vic,

"I was wondering if you would do background vocals on some tracks and I figured some people might ask question, you could answer." I nodded, I wasn’t happy with the idea but there was no way out now right? I sighed and held my drumsticks tight in my hands again, you have been my lucky drumsticks so don’t fail  me now.

"Peirce the veil on in 30 seconds" one of the stage hands called back to us and I followed the guys up to get ready. Vic was first followed by Tony then, Jaime and last me, Vic decided he would introduce me first. we did a silent countdown.

5

I took a deep breath feeling the heat of the sun from the shade.

4

I darted my eyes around feeling nervous and antsy.

3

I heard the faint chant of the crowd

2

I gripped my drumsticks knowing this was it

1

no turning back now

0

Vic ran on stage with Tony and Jaime followed and I stayed put except being blowed out by the screams of the fans.

"Ok guys we have a  special surprise for you today!" Vic yelled sending the crowd even crazier.

"My brother has come down with a cold and therefore couldn’t join us today so I was able to find someone to play with us so we could play for you to day, give it up for Rayvin!" and with that I walked on the stage my converse hitting the stage quietly. the crowd screamed as I entered and I smiled seeing millions in the pit below.

"Hello ready for a show?" I asked  heading my voice boom into the crowd. a scream was my response and I sat behind the drum set holding one green stick in each hand. the guitar started up props and mayhem and I bandaged right in on the drums.

"Self medicate…" Vic sang and I just focused on what I was doing, letting the drumming take me over I joined in once and while when Vic had asked me to. we ended the set with bulletproof love and I was sweating then. Vic had it the worst though running around the stage in the direct sun with his green and black guitar. the set ended and Vic said Farwell to the crowd saying that we would see them in 20 minutes for a signing. I stood up from the drums and Vic waved me over to him.

"So Ray have fun?" he asked and the crowd seemed to be waiting for answer as well.

"Well duh I'm with a bunch of Mexicans" the crowd laughed at us and Vic went off the stage. the tech came up to us stripping us of our boxes and putting them away my green drumsticks in my back pockets.