The Thug's Girl

"Shit!" I yelled hitting the steering will with my fist.

It was late afternoon and my shift at the popular strip club downtown was about to start.

I climbed out the car In my mini skirt and heels. I popped the hood and bent over.

I realized that it began to sprinkle outside. My clothes stuck to my body.

Only person i could call was my best friend Dayjah and shit aint the same between us.

A Chrysler drove by and i waved my hand at it. They hit the breaks and sped backwards.

"My car is fucked up. I need a ride to work."

I looked at him. He had hazel eyes and he was bright skinned. He had tattoos and he was tall with a firm body, which i can tell while he sat in his front seat with no shirt.

"Damn lil mamma," He said. "where you work."

"Dee'z Stri Clubb." I smiled.

"climb in."

I got In and realized two other boys in his back seat. They were both fine, especially the bright one.

"These are my boys, Jay and Ty." He said. "Im Dorian."

I smirked, "Im Cheyenne. Call me Chey."

"You a strippee or a bartender?" Dorian asked.

"Exotic dancer." I answered.

"Ohh ok."

Dorian pulled up, "Maybe if we like the show you can come to the Mansion and give us a show."

I smiled, thanked him for the ride and entered the building five minuets straight.