New School

Today is the first day of school for Isabella. *Dinnnnng* the bell rings and everyone takes their seat. "Okay settle down class" the teacher announced. As A new girl walked into the classroom, everyone was staring at her, wondering who the hell is she? Isn't she too young for this class?

"You must be the new girl" Ms. Nichols said. "Yeah" Isabella said nodding her head feeling nervous. "Well take a seat next to Christopher. Christopher raise your hand" Chris raised his hand and Isabella sat where she was told to sit.

"Good Morning class, please welcome our new student Isabella Perez, She just moved into the city, from Florida. She's a Bright girl she got skipped up two grades, was in high school when she was supposed to be in middle school" The class welcomed her in a poor manner, showing no excitement.

"Yeah we get it, she's a nerd who cares" Chris said bringing it to the class attention. Knowing that, she's a big turn on for him a smart girl, pretty, has her own sense of style.

Chris he's the popular one, if you didn't already know. He gets whatever he wants and whoever he wants. "Okay Mr. Peterson that's enough" the teacher scolded him, then asking them to take out their science textbook. All Isabella could do was take part in her work and try to ignore anyone who tried bugging her, that never worked since she started high school.

She couldn't wait till she had a free period or lunch, she needed something to relax her. Everyone had Ms. Nichols for two periods, felt like forever to Isabella maybe longer to Chris. Ms. Nickels dismissed the class except for Isabella and Chris. Apparently both of them have the same schedule on purpose, and Chris has to take her to class for the week. "Miss why couldn't you choose a different student, I don't want to be caught with her" he pointed to Isabella.

"Christopher right? I don't need you to take me anywhere you can go, I'll find my way" she was going to walk out, but the teacher didn't allow her to. "Chris the school uses you as a good example, and you want to start acting up because we have a new student, I'm shocked, usually you wouldn't say no to a teacher's decision" "sorry Miss I didn't mean to present myself like that, come on new girl" as soon as everyone left the classroom he told Isabella to walk far behind him. Isabella already knew it was going to be a long year in this school, and it wasn't going to be no different from her last school.

Right when the bell rang, Isabella gathered all her things and headed straight out the door, happy to know it was the last class. Once Chris saw her walk out the door, he followed her, he wanted to be fair enough and show her the lunch room or the mall. He walked out of the main entrance to find her smoking weed in front of a car looking at her surroundings.

"Hey new girl the lunchroom..." she cut him off "I don't eat school lunch, I'm busy here anyways, but thanks I'm going home. See you tomorrow" she awkwardly said as she exhaled the smoke out of her lungs. "Aren't you too young to smoke?" he wondered "yeah, and what you're going to do, call the cops, it's my body I do what I want with it" "don't worry I smoke too" "I have no worries, bye" she said passing him the blunt getting into her car. Isn't she too young to drive? He thought. She got home to an empty house; her mother was at work and her father died in an accident.

Chris went back to his friends after he finished the blunt. His friends wondered where he went. "Bro are you high? I hear all of the guys in school talking about the new girl" his friend Angel said. "Yeah and why?" he wondered. "Take advantage of her, as a toy" Chris laughed, what have this generation become he wondered.

___________________________

I kNow its short

Isabella on the side