On My Own

Friday May 24, 2013

Isabella left school as soon as the last bell rang. She went into her car and drove to the mall to meet Chris. Chris was already there, but she didn't know, he wanted to make her wait for a little. He walked towards the table. "Sorry I'm late." "Whatever, why am I here?" She asked.

"Cuz I want to talk to you." "Okay talk." she said and Christopher's friend approached the table. "Bro what are you doing, sitting with the new girl?" He thought fast and blurted out. "I wasn't, I was here first and she just sat here and tried to talk to Me." they laughed.

"Wow your pathetic, he's way out of your league" one of the girls told her. "Wow the thirst is critical" one of the guys said. Chris felt bad and Isabella felt even worst. She wanted to cry, but she didn't want to show how weak she felt, she just got up pushed threw them, and walked towards the parking lot to drive home. I can't believe I listened to him and came to talk. She thought believing he made everything worst.

She walked into her room and began to scream at nothing "why me! Why does everyone hate me, and takes advantage of me!!!! I hope I die in my sleep, everyone would be happy." she cried and fell asleep about five minutes later.

Friday June 7, 2013

"Isabella!!!! Wake up Your senior trip is today. You're going, so pack your things." Jennifer her mother yelled in an attitude. "No I'm not going, no one likes me!" She put the pillow over her head. "I wouldn't fucking like you either, you think your to fucking smart for the world!" She got angry and grabbed the pillow then her hair, and dragged her off the bed, and smacked her around. Isabella began to cry. "Ow ow mommy stop m-mommy stop it, you're hurting me!" "You think your fucking smarter than me, you little hoe, you like to steal my boyfriends and rub it in my face!!!? Huh?" She wept.

"Mom I'm sorry okay I'll go, I'm sorry." her mother let her go. "Hurry up and pack your shit!" her mother walked out of her room. Isabella instantly packed all of her things, except for the stuff she was taking for her trip. "Swimsuit and a weeks' worth of cloths, this trip better be worth it." she whispered to herself. She put all her things in her car. Went inside to grab her last bag, before she walked out the door she screamed out everything she had on her mind about her mother.

"You stupid bitch, I'm supposed to be your daughter, you're supposed to have my back, all you fucking do is bring me down, talk shit, and let your boyfriends touch me. I'm not a hoe, you're the fucking hoe, and I've never been in a relationship. Ever since dad died and I was an honors student, you treated me like I was a stranger, I'll make you happy, I'm leaving this fucking house forever, if you find me on the news and I'm dead, I hope you're happy!!!" She stormed out and ran out of the house before her mom reached the door.

She drove to school in her pajamas. Nobody was at school at 5 in the morning. Isabella decided to call her science teacher Ms. Nichols, but it went straight to voice mail, she left her a message, and didn't have a choice, but to call Christopher he was the only other person she could call.

"hello." he answered sounding half asleep giving Isabella chills. "Hey um Christopher can I please get ready at your house?" She sounded like she was crying. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Can I?" "Um yeah sure." she drove to his house, with the help of her GPS. She knocked on the door and he opened. "Be quiet please my mom is sleeping, the bathroom is up the stairs down the hall, at the third door to the right." "Um okay." she took her bag to the bathroom. She did her morning hygiene then put her hair up in a messy bun, then her bathing suit, and her outfit on top, a zim shirt with jean shorts and red converse.

"Um thanks, I'll see you around." She awkwardly tried to leave. "Uh, Wait Isabella, what's wrong?" he stopped her. "Nothing, you wouldn't care anyways." She rolled her eyes. "Actually I do." he rubbed the back of his neck. "You haven't ever showed that you cared except for when I said I wish to die, but I'll tell you without giving details, I doubt you'll tell anyone.