time

"Gwen we're ready for you on stage now!" the stage crew were telling Gwen.
"okay I'm almost ready!" Gwen yelled to them as her make up artist finished up her makeup. Blake was behind her watching.
"you'll do great babe, I'm so sorry but they just called and said they want me for the countdown." Blake said as he kissed Gwen and said, "if I don't see you later that's New Years kiss I love you!" Gwen was a little let down but I mean she understood and he would too if it was her.

Gwen ran on stage and she was the last performance before the countdown began. She sang 'Used to Love You' and the crowd loved her. When her song ended Gwen followed Ryan Seacrest up to the "countdown tower" and began the ball drop. It was Gwen, Ryan, Taylor Swift, and Fall Out Boy up in the tower.

It was down to the final seconds while everyone was looking for their 'person' to get their New Years kiss from.
"5...4...3...2...1!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" everyone cheered. Taylor Swift kissed Calvin Harris, Ryan didn't kiss anyone(of course), Fall Out Boy didn't either, Gwen really wanted Blake to be there. She looked for him even though she was certain he wouldn't come.

It was still 12 and Gwen was grabbed by the waist. He pulled her back and says, "happy new year babe you know I wouldn't miss this" and kissed her passionately. Everyone stopped and looked at them in an 'aw that's so cute' way.

Confetti was flying everywhere, people still making out, and just joy everywhere. Gwen was still wearing her stage outfit which was a real thin dress that didn't go very according to the weather. So Blake took off his jacket and wrapped Gwen in it with his arms around her, hugging. They were so happy to be together and excited for what the new year brings them.