A Night at Joe's

Picture of Autumn above.^^^^

Question of the chapter: What do you look for in a good fanfic/teen fiction?

I've wrote one shots a long time ago but never posted anything. I feel like I have decent ideas but a horrible updating schedule. I will try to get an update out once a week but no promises. Chapters will vary short, long, detailed or rushed. I will try to make it a habit to edit when I update. I will ask for ideas and chapter requirement at some point.Contests may be held and dedication are definite so yeah. A pretty basic lay down for you guys.

-Boblyn(^.^)

It was the last game of the season and I was cheering with everything I had. We were winning 40-39 with only a minute left in the game. There was no doubt this was another victory. At the last moment a shot was made from half-court. Nobody knew what team it had come from. It hit our goal and went in. We all screamed. We heard the timer buzz and ran onto the court hugging the guys, thanking them, for a winning season. Before I knew it, I had yelled, “Drinks on me! Let’s go to Joe’s guys.”

We all went to Joe’s right away, not bothering to change from our uniforms. I went up to Joe and asked for 19 beers. 9 cheerleaders and 10 basketball guys. He looked shocked at first but nodded and went to the back to get some beers. I went to the guys and congratulated everyone.

Nick whispered to me, “Can we go talk for a minute?”

I nodded.

Right before we walked away Joe passed us a beer. “What did you need me for?”

I turned around slowly only to be pushed back against the wall roughly.

“Babe you know what I need you for.” He growled huskily.

“Nick get off. We broke up remember? You’re with Ashley now.” I said, nodding my head in her direction.

Before she could see us, I pushed Nick off of me and walked away.

**2 hours later**

I was hammered. Not the ‘omg come make out with me’ kind. But the ‘what the hell is going on and where am I. I don't know what I'm doing' kind.

I have had so many drinks it’s not even funny. I’m at someone's house but it’s not a cheerleader’s or a basketball player’s house.

"Babe where'd you go?" I hear a voice call.

I giggle unwillingly and answer, "Coming!"

The last thing I felt was someone's lips on my neck.

*** January 5, 2016***