What Happened

Question of the chapter: Long chapters but less or short chapters but more? Let me know!

Ok guys Zane above.^^^^^

Hey guys! I'm trying to stay with a updating schedule. Once a week no promises tho. Stay beautiful. I'm always here if you need me.

-Boblyn ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Autumn's POV

I woke up with a killer headache. And goosebumps, which was weird. I always kept the heat on at my house.

I groaned , slowly opening my eyes, afraid of any bright lights.

When my eyes were fully open I became confused. This wasn't my house. Nothing like it actually.

It was white with only a few pictures up. It had simple black furniture, that still looked brand new. Nothing like my house at all. My house was decorated and painted. None of my friends had houses like this either.

I went to get up and suddenly felt very cold. That was before I realized that I was naked. I never slept like this. I started panicking.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I hear a voice ask me. Then a hand being placed on my arm.

I turn around slowly, only to find Zane Sanders, the school's bad boy.
And he had no clothes on either.

"What the hell happened last night, Zane?" I demanded, while wrapping a blanket I found on the bed around me.

"All I know is that I had a bad night so I went to Joe's last night to get hammered. And saw the cheerleaders and basketball players everywhere. So I decided to stay by myself. And the last thing I know is coming home with a girl." He smirked.

"It was pretty worth it. You're good in bed." He winked.

I scoffed, pushing him off of me. When I caught his scent, I went into a small trance. It was amazing, a woodsy smell with a little mint.

"Where's my clothes, Zane?"

"Babe have you ever played hide and seek?"

"Stop calling me babe. And of course."

I walled around the room picking up my clothing as I saw it laying around the room. When I turned around facing the bed, I was shocked. Zane bad stood up, showing everything, not bothering to cover anything up.

"Zane either cover up or put some clothes on. Last night was bad enough."

"Babe its nothing you haven't seen before." But he still reached down and picked up his boxers from last and putting them on.

I blushed. Then horror dawned upon me.

"Z-zane did we um..you know..use anything?"

"Um..I don't really know Autumn. I was too hammered to remember." He says while looking pained.

"Zane fucking Sanders of course you didn't. Nice. Just fucking peachy. Let's look around the room to see. I'm not taking any chances."

We spent an hour looking. His place was a certified mess. I found the rest of my clothes as we looked. But no condom. And I wasn't on the pill.

Perfect. I can see it now. The rumors at school. The phone call from my aunt who is my legal 'guardian'. Its such bullshit.I shouldn't have gotten drunk last night. Hell I still don't remember anything.

All of a sudden his voice said, "You're on the pill, right? All girls are."

"If I was on the pill would I be this worried about the condom?" I snarled

"Besides its too late for the Morning After pill. We'll just have to see in a few weeks. I'll let you know and I won't tell anyone." I added

"Thanks so much Autumn. You don't know what this means to me. I'll try to help raise the kid of you are..you know..pregnant." He said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

****January 9, 2016****