The End

They always told you they were fake only in movies they could exist but that was all fake.

My parents left me alone im 13 they left me with my babysitter. She went to go get groceries and never came back thats when I heard screaming and I knew that the zombie apocalypse had started.

It's been three days today I saw two girls in my porch so I decided to hide.One of them was wearing a blue and purple jacket with a knife and a gun.The other one was wearing a zebra print sweater with boots but no weapons.

I could hear their foot steps coming up i hid in the closet i was gonna suprise them when they got up.When i could here them talking i jumped out yelled thats when one pulled out her gun.When i saw there faces they looked like old frends.

I said to leave my hause at once they refused i felt faint i dont remember anything. I woke up to the two girls talking they told me if i felt all right i responded yes.They told me their names and from then on we forgot the past.

Its been a week since i had fanted and made new frends.We decided to stay at my hause until we thouth we were safe.

One day we saw a girl walking araund the back area of my hause she looked cold.I would probaly regret wath i was abaut to do but i did anyway and opend the door.

Hey guys hoped u enjoyd my first story.Im a relly bad writer so if i make mistakes just tell me.And i know i left u on a clifhanger but im gonna be writing real soon.