My abusive father

hey guys here a new book its based upon my friends life and a dream i had i hope you like and remmber to vote, comment, and like if you have facebook!!!! :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Why is it that love can chandge and break people? Love is like a ticking time bomb, it only last's a period of time before it blows up in your face! Love has an amazing affec on people that can change or break you, What is love some might ask....love is undescribable. Teenagers give everything they have to the person hey so call 'Love' and they turn on you and it's to late your already gone. Love changes people and can kill lets just hope your not it's victim!

Diary of a journalist

As i finish my last update before going to pack for our getaway my room door busts open 

"Anta get up," Cole yells in my room.

"Your so late Colie," Anta says smirking.( A/N colie is anta niuckname for him)

"Wow your up early."

"Yeah I got to finish my blog update idiot." I say as Cole wraps his arms around my waist and star kissing my cheek.

"Ana, you should know better than to call me an idiot."

before i could talk natalie busts into my room out of breathe and yell

"DAD IS OUT OF JAIL!"

ill update tomorrow or someday in the week i promise!!!!